Chapter Nineteen

3 Days Later.........

Hakeem Michaels

Shit had been going down ever since Kate's birthday party. I fucked Tori again and my mind is fucked up. I need to stop this shit once and for all. But Tori is so fucking seductive and I can't help myself.

I laid on the side of my bed with my head in my hands. I didn't know what the fuck I was going to do with this hiddent secret and emotional thought; that's running through my fucking head. I had to Kate what I before explode. But first, I needed some advice from Chyna said. 

I got dressed and go in my Jeep. I drove over to Chyna's house. I knocked on the door and some girl answered. She was pretty; but I wasn't here for her. I needed to some advice fast before I give up.

"Can I help you?" The girl said. "Yes hi, I'm looking for Chyna. Is she here?" I asked. "Yea, hold on." The girl said. 

She closed the door and a few seconds of later; Chyna showed up. She came outside and closed the door behind her. Then she folded her arms.

"What happened?" Chyna asked. "I need some advice." I said. "I take it; you didn't tell Kat yet." Chyna said. "Otherwise, I wouldn't be here right now." I said. "So what is it?" Chyna asked. "How do I tell her?" I asked. "You just have to be striaght forward with it. I know it's hard telling her because you love her...."I stopped her. "I don't just love her, shit I'm in love with her." I said. "Ok, the next time you see Kate just have a private talk and tell her the truth." Chyna said. "I'll try." I said. "Ok thanks Chyna." I said. "Your welcome." Chyna said. "Well I'll see at school." I said giving her a hug. "Of course. Good luck." Chyna said hugging back. 

I turned around and got in my Jeep. I drove away and went to Kate's house. I guess I had to try to tell her now instead of at school or with the crew around. I needed to be alone with her before things get outta hand.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I really felt bad for Hakeem. I know he loves her; but he can't just do shit to break her heart. Kate and I come from the same background and when our hearts are toyed with; we don't play that shit. We literally will beat someone's ass til they fucking bleed and die.

After Hakeem left, I spotted Tremaine's car from the distance. I walked over to his car and got in. Tremaine was shocked that I even spotted him. 

"Are you spying on me?" I asked. "Nah, that's stupid." Tremaine said. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I was curious why you were talking to Hakeem." Tremaine said. "Oh it's nothing." I lied. "You sure?" Tremaine asked. "Yea, I mean he wanted to get something for Kate for her belated birthday." I lied. "It's been a week." Tremaine said. "It's a late belated birthday." I lied. "Aight." Tremaine said. 

I felt relieved. Tremaine then started the engine and we drove off somewhere. I knew lying to Tremaine was wrong; but I knew telling him the real shit; was outta Hakeem's trust. I need to be trusted and I'm not giving up on anything.