Chapter Twenty-Three

2 Weeks Later..........

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I haven't heard from Kate in 2 whole weeks. I could understand why; but I feel like she needs to talk to someone to express how she feels about the situation. Hakeem broke her heart and she's really depressed. I call and send her multiple text messages; but Kate never answers. I got out of my bed and got dressed. Afterwards, I headed downstairs and out the door. I got in my car and started driving to school.

_

_

I pulled up in the parking lot and Tremaine was standing there waiting for me. I smiled and got out of the car. I ran to Tremaine and gave him the biggest hug ever. After what happened 2 weeks ago, our relationship has gone better that I've expected. We don't hold back and we tell each other everything; no matter how bad shit was.

"Hey beautiful." Tremaine said. "Hey." I said. "So are we going out tonight?" Tremaine asked. "You mean just the two of us." I asked. "Yea." Tremaine said. "Sure why not?" I agreed. "Aight, I'll pick you up tonight at 9." Tremaine said. "That's fine." I said. 

Tremaine pulled me in closer and planted his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands went around my waist pulling me in tighter and closer. He made sure that I was never gonna go anywhere. And I wasn't on planning too. 

When we pulled away from our kiss: Tremaine and I looked in each other's eyes. I smiled and that's when we heard the bell rang. We headed to class and Kate wasn't there. She's usually in class before me. But today something was different. Something weird was wrong with her.

_

_

_

_

About 20 minutes later, class was over. There was no sign of Kate anywhere. I really missed her. I needed to know if she was ok. Before heading to my next class I texted her.

R u ok?--Me 10:15 am

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

I wasn't the mood of going to school. I left home and headed to the old park that the crew and I used to go to. We would go there and do whatever we wanted. We would talk, joke, smoke, and even clown around. I remember the first day Hakeem and I met here.

Flash Back:

2 Years Ago......

The crew and I were at the park hanging out like we always do. Tremaine and Sean were acting like they were rappers and spitting out verses. Forrest and I were just dying out laughing. Just then a guy and Jade came over to us. They were holding hands and everything. 

I assume that they were together obviously. Jade came up to me and the crew. We all paid attention to who the fuck was this dude. Because I sure in the hell wanted to know who the fuck he was. It's not like Jade to bring strange niggas to the park where we hangout. It was like our private spot.

"Hey guys." Jade said. "Hey. Jade who's this?" I asked. "Oh, yea everybody this is Hakeem. Hakeem this is Kate, Tremaine, Forrest, and Sean." Jade said introducing us. "Sup man." Tremaine said. "Wass up bro." Sean said. "What's crackin'." Forrest said. "Hi." I said laughing at what Forrest said. "Hey guys." Hakeem said.

After getting introduced to him, everything went back to normal. But I had to admit that he was pretty cute. Cute enough for me. But I can't judge on who Jade decided to date. But I just have a feeling that he'll move on to another person.