Chapter Fifteen

*Questions*

How did you guys like Chyna's and Tremaine's date? 

How do you think Kate and Hakeem's relationship will go?

Anyways enjoy!

________________

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I woke up the next morning and I had the worst stomachache ever. I got out of bed and took a shower. I felt my stomach getting nauseous and I threw up. I taste everything that I had eaten all over again. Except this time, it was much worst. I needed to get to school because I wasn't going to miss the pep rally that was happening. I took a quick shower and put on a white tank top, baggy grey sweats, and Jordan's. I put a red bandana on my head and headed out the door. 

I got inside my car and started driving to school. After 45 minutes, I reached school and Kate was waiting for me. She saw me and immediately changed her facial expression. She came towards me and wanted to know what happened.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?" Kate asked. "Not really. I have the worst stomachache right now." I said. "Then why did yo ass come to school?" Kate asked. "I needed to because there's nothing to do at home if I fucking stayed." I said. "Will you be ok?" Kate asked. "Yea I'll be fine." I said. "Aight, we better get to class then." Kate said.

Kate and I headed to class. Once we reached the classroom; I sat down and put my head down onto the desk. I didn't even know if I was able to pay attention. I ignored Ms. Martinez and then I found myself falling asleep. 

_

_

_

Class was over and I was still sleeping. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I woke and looked and it was Kate. She told me that it was time to go. I got up; but as I got up from my seat; my stomach got nauseous again. I ran out the classroom and into the bathroom. I went into the stall and threw up again. Why the fuck was this happening to me? Maybe I had food poisoning or something. I continued to throw up and I felt myself getting worst and worst. 

After 5 minutes, I felt a lot better. I went to the sink and rinsed my mouth out. I splashed water onto my face and it woke me up. I left the bathroom and headed to my next class. I needed to feel better and fast. 

Nixie Brown

Chyna is in pain and it's so fucking hilarious. And I think that I should get my revenge on her again. But in the worst way possible through Tremaine. I know Tremaine has feelings for me; but his ass is too blinded to see it. I want him back and all that shit I said about finding someone better was a fucking lie. I just needed to say to myself and convince myself that I could move on with life.

Chyna will regret what she took away from me. She thinks she's hurting. After today, she'll know what real pain fucking feels like. My revenge is about to get real sweet. Here we go!

___________

What do you think is Nixie's plan of getting revenge on Chyna?

How much pain do you think Chyna will feel?