Chapter Ten

Tremaine Neverson

I was drinking in the corner and I looked up and saw Chyna in the doorway. I had to admit that she was looking so fucking sexy. Her outfit was bomb and she was the shit. I needed to talk to her or I might end up losing her for good. I took a quick glance at Chyna and headed into the kitchen to get me another drink. 

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Kate and I finally arrived at her house due to fucking traffic. Like shit, it was so fucking crazy. I flipped some people and some people flipped me off. But you know what? I really didn't give a shit about those arrogant ass people. They can kick my ass for all I care. Once I entered the house, Tremaine spotted me and I knew he would. He stared at me for a couple of seconds and went into the kitchen. Kate had already abandoned me; so I went into the kitchen to get me a drink. 

I entered and grabbed a cup. I grabbed a bottle of Patron and poured it inside my cup. I filled my cup all the way up to the top and drunk it down like there was no fucking tomorrow. I tried my best to ignore Tremaine; but he took the bottle away from me and set it down somewhere. I wasn't even trying to even hold a conversation with him either. 

"Can we talk?" Tremaine asked. "There's nothing to be said." I said. "Cut the bullshit Chyna. I know you're mad at me and shit; but our relationship can't get better if you can't be fucking real." Tremaine said. "You wanna be real? Here's the fucking truth. You are still in love with your ex and you can't even admit it." I said. "You are assuming I am." Tremaine said. "No I'm not. I'm stating the real shit. The real fucking facts Tremaine." I said. "Chyna, I love you and I always will." Tremaine said turning me around to face him.

Tremaine looked in my eyes and I did the same. I don't know what it is that makes me want to go back. But I had to play hard to get. I folded my arms and Tremaine leaned in and kissed me. I tried so hard not to kiss back; but his lips were so soft. I unfolded my arms and wrapped them around Tremaine's neck. He lifted me up and placed me on the counter. We were having a make-out session and it felt so fucking good.

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

I was drunk and high at the same time. I just knew that I was upstairs with someone. We were making out and everything was so fucking good. But I realized what I was doing and I'm not anyone's one night fling. That shit don't go together with me anyway. I got up and left the room and went downstairs and sat on the couch. There's only one person that I really find myself with and that person is Hakeem. Yes the Hakeem that's in our crew. I don't know what it is; but I like him too much. 

I mean I liked him ever since freshman year, but he was with this girl named Jade. Jade was a former member of our crew. She ended up betraying us in the worst possible way. She joined Nixie's side and became the biggest bitch I've ever known. Hakeem broke up with her in the middle of sophomore year because she was moving and that he found out that she was cheating on him with a girl. That's fucked up, I know; but that's how shit went down.

Before that, Jade and I were the bestiest friends. We did everything together and we decided to be homies for life. But she not only betrayed the crew, but she betrayed me. I thought I could never find a friend like her. Until I met Chyna. Chyna is my bitch/homie/best friend and she taught me that I can trust bitched nowadays. 

I sat on the couch and watched everyone have fun. Then I see Chyna come over smiling. I don't know what the fuck she did? But I didn't care at the moment. I just drunk myself through pain. 

"What's wrong with you?" Chyna asked. "It's nothing." I said. "Well something is wrong. It's ok you can tell me." Chyna said. "I said it's nothing! Shit, leave shit alone!" I yelled. "Ok shit!" Chyna said.