Chapter Nine

Monday Morning........

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

 It was 10:30 am and school had already started. I wondered if I was still suspended or not. So I hurried and got dressed. I put on my "23" crop top, acid wash high waist jeans, and all black converse sneakers. I put my hair in a bun and I went downstairs. Nina would've thought that it's suspicious that I'm going to school 2 hours late. But I really didn't care. I grabbed my phone, car keys, and bag; and headed out the door. I got in my car and started driving off to school. I even texted Kate to let her know that I was on my way.

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

I was in class listening to Ms. Martinez and then my phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked at it under the table and saw that it was a text from Chyna. Why was she texting me at 10:35 in the morning? It was weird; but I read it anyways.

On my way 2 skool. Meet me by the lockers at 4th period. -Chyna 10:31 am

I replied.

K. That's sounds fine. But Y at 4th period? -Me 10:37 am

She replied back.

Cause I need 2 get principal James 2 let me back in skool. Shit was gonna pop off in that office :( -Chyna 10:40 am

I replied.

LOL! Aight then see u at 4th period then. Gud luck with that. (-_-) -Me 10:43 am.

She replied. 

K. -Chyna 10:45 am

I put my phone away and continued to listen to Ms. Martinez. I knew Tremaine was wondering what was happening; but I had to tell him later. I mean now that everyone knows their secret; it's okay for him to worry about his girlfriend. I mean if that me, I would worry about my girlfriend too. But hey; that's the way things goes. 

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I pulled up in the school parking lot and parked my car. I got out making sure that I wasn't spotted. I entered the school and started walking down to Principal James's office. She was a real strict ass principal. I wondered how much dick she's getting lately. Maybe that's why; she so fucking strict. I finally found her office and knocked. She told me to come in and I did. She looked up and her facial expression wasn't too happy.

"Yes Chyna." Principal James said. "About yesterday? You have to understand...." I was stopped. "Understand what? That young ass girls like you fight over stupid shit. That's really pathetic." Principal James said. "Ms. James, I didn't start that lame ass fight. It was Nixie who started it. She attacked me and the beating that I gave out were self-defense." I said. "You really expect me to believe that shit. Really?" Principal James said. "Yea. Are you really going to believe some bullshit rumors out on the school or are you going to get the person who was actually involved?" I asked. "Ok, you have my attention." Principal James said. 

"Ok. I was minding my business talking to Kate and Nixie comes out of nowhere and starts attacking me. I didn't know what it was for; but I attacked back out of self-defense. She got hurt pretty badly and I have some bruises like this one." I said showing the one on my side. "Oh my Jesus." Principal James said. "Yea. So am I not on a suspension?" I asked. "So that's what this is about?" Principal James said. "What?" I asked. "You thought that you could come here and convince me to lift or take away your suspension." Principal James said. "Well yea. I mean now that you know the truth and what not. I think so." I said. 

"Ok I'll make you a deal. If I lift your suspension; then you have to promise me that you'll never appear in my office for any bad reasoning what-so-ever because if you do, you will be expelled." Principal James said. "Ok it's a deal." I said. "Ok now get the hell outta here and get to class." Principal James said smiling.