Chapter Seven

One Month Later........

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

It's been a whole month since Kate and I have spoken to each other. I fell really bad about not telling Kate about Tremaine and I. Our relationship has been going really good. It's a secret until we're ready to tell people. Well at least until I'm ready. There have been rumors going around that Nixie and Chris have broken up. Which is true; but everyone is saying that some hoe Tremaine loves broke them up. I was scared of what these hoes are going to do to me; if they found out that Tremaine and I are dating. Even though I can whoop their asses anyways. I needed my best friend. I needed my homie back. I needed Kate back.

I was at lunch and the crew and I were eating. Kate hasn't said anything through-out the entire day. I wondered what was on her mind. Kate told us that she would be right back. I guess she had to use the bathroom. A few seconds seconds later, I followed her. We entered thebathroom and Kate tried everything to avoid me.

"Kate, can we talk?" I asked. "There's nothing to talk about." Kate said. "Yes there is. It's about what happened a month ago." I said, "Ok now yo ass want to talk to me. What happened to "I can't explain right now" huh?" Kate said. "Look I'm sorry, but I want to make this shit of our friendship work." I said. "Now all of a sudden, you care about our fucking friendship." Kate said. "What are you talking about? I've always cared about our friendship. I just have a different way of showing it." I said. "So can you please tell me what's going on with shit." Kate said. "Ok if I tell you, would you promise no to tell anyone and I mean no one." I said. "Alright damn." Kate said. "Aight. For the past  and a half; I've been seeing someone." I said. "No fucking way. Who is this motherfucker?" Kate asked. "No." I said.

"Why the fuck not?" Kate asked. "If I tell you then yo ass is going to judge me." I said. "No I'm not." Kate said. "Ok it's..........it's Tremaine." I said. "Shut the fuck up!" Kate said sacarastically. "I'm serious." I said. "So that's the reason you blew me off. " Kate said. "Yup. So are we cool now?" I asked. "Of course. You know you my bitch!" Kate said.

Kate and I gave each other hugs and went to our lockers. For some fucking reason, they changed my schedule. So Kate and I had to go to History class. We entered and Nixie gave me the blank face. I didn't know what the fuck her problem was. But I know she better stop looking at me cross-eyed unless I beat that ass.

Nixie Brown

That homewrecking bitch! I knew she had something to do with Tremaine and I breaking up. All I'm going to do is fight her ass and then move on with my life. Plus, I already got a new guy and he is way sexier than Tremaine. But I had to get my fucking revenge on this bitch.

_

Class was over and my revenge was about to get sweet. I spotted Chyna and Kate by the lockers. I made no fucking hesitations and attacked her ass. I knew she was surprised because her ass was on the fucking floor. 

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I'm talking to Kate and out of nowhere I'm getting attacked by Nixie. I'm on the floor; but that shit wasn't going to stop me. I pulled Nixie's hair and punched her ass in the face. She eventually got off of me and it was my chance to take over. I slapped her continually and kneed her in the stomach. I pulled her out 3 times and she fell to the ground. Just before I was about to punch her in the nose; I felt muscular hands pull me off of her.

"Get off of her Chyna." Chris said. "I will fucking kill you!" I yelled. "Bitch I will fuck you up and you will never see that shit coming." Nixie said. "Well do it then ok bitch." I said. 

Just then the principal came. The crowd of people around us were silent as soon as she entered. She was a serious ass bitch. I wondered what the fuck she had to say now. Principal James was scary in some ways. 

"Both of ya'll are suspended for a week! I will not tolerate bullshit in my fucking school. Both of you leave now." Prinicipal James said. 

I couldn't believe this shit! I got suspended for a jealous ass bitch. But I did beat her ass up badly. She had a purple eye, a busted lip, a bloody nose, a bruise on her stomach, and knot on her head. The only thing I had was a busted lip, a bloody nose, and a bruise on my side. Now you fucking tell me who got their ass beat? I walked out of the school and headed home. What happened today was fucking unacceptable. I don't know what the fuck happened; but oh fucking well. I didn't have to care. 

......................

Questions:

Was Nixie and Chyna fight necessary?

How will it affect Tremaine's and Chyna's relationship?

Do you think Kate has any secrets of her own?