Chapter Four

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

We pulled up to Tremaine's house, it was packed. I thought it was only going to be the 6 of us hanging out. But it was like 20 us at the party. Kate got out of the car and I just stayed in the car and started smoking a cigarette. I was dressed up too much. I was scared of entering the house. Especially if it was Tremaine's house. I heard a knock on window. I rolled it down and it was Kate.

"What are you doing?" Kate said. "What?" I said. "Why are you sitting in the car? The rest of the crew is here and they want to see you." Kate said. "Oh. I'm not feeling well. I think I'll just go home." I said. "Oh no you ain't bitch. Yo ass is coming inside and I don't care what you're excuse is." Kate said pulling me out the car. "Fine. Can I at least finish my cigarette shit!." I said. "You can finish when we get inside." Kate said. "Fine." I said.

Kate and I walked towards the entrance. Kate was sticking to my ass; making sure I don't run away. We finally entered the house and shit was popping up in there. People were dancing and there was no sign of Nixie or just Nixie. I didn't have a problem with anyone but her. I just wanted to relax and have fun with the crew. Kate went to find the crew; as I went into the kitchen and made me a drink. I poured me a cup of Patron. I drink it down fast. It kind of burned my throat; but then again this was a party. I poured me another cup.

"I didn't know you drink." I heard a familiar voice say. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me; that I didn't tell you." I said turning around. "Yea like what?" Tremaine said. "I'm not telling you shit." I said walking away from him. 

Tremaine turned me around and pinned my ass against the wall; making me drop my cup on the floor. We were face-to-face and I was kind of liking it. Tremaine licked lips and kissed me on my neck. It felt so fucking good; how his lips felt. I wondered how he knew that was my sensitive spot? I bit my bottom in pleasure, but as I realize what was happening; I pulled Tremaine off of me. He laughed knowing what he was doing was wrong. I grabbed another cup of Patron and walked out of the kitchen. 

I looked all around for Kate and the crew. I spotted them in a corner. I moved through a big ass crowd of people. Then I joined the crew on the couch. Everyone was happy to see me and I couldn't blame them. I sat right in between Hakeem and Sean. I didn't want to be next Kate because then Tremaine would sit next to me.

2 Hours Later........

There was no sign of Tremaine all night. I wondered if he didn't show because of what happened in the kitchen. I mean he did have a girl and I wasn't his priority. I pulled away from the crew and headed upstairs. I pasted by 3 rooms and no Tremaine. I wanted to make sure if he was okay. I mean I did like him; but it was in a friendsdhip type of way or was it? I was beginning to go back downstairs when I heard the ending of J-Cole ft. Miguel Power Trip. I entered and saw Tremaine smoking weed. I didn't know he went down like that.

I closed the door behind me and just stood there watching him. He didn't even notice that I was still in the room. He reached for his lighter and at that moment; he looked up and saw me. I went to turn down the radio. But not too low where people could hear our convo. 

"What do you want Chyna?" Tremaine said. "Woah attitude. Look, I wanted to make sure if yo ass was ok." I said. "I'm fine. Now please leave." Tremaine said. "Look I know you're mad at me for what happened in the kitchen...." I said. "I'm not mad at you, Chyna. I'm mad at myself." Tremaine said. "What? Why would you be mad at yourself." I said walking over to the bed. "It's hard for me to fucking explain right now." Tremaine said. 

"Tremaine, if we're going to be friends; then you have to tell me what's wrong?" I said. "How am I supposed to tell my friend that I like her." Tremaine said. "What?" I questioned. "I like you Chyna and I can't kept fighting my urges to want you." Tremaine said. "Oh my god. Kate was right." I said. "What?" Tremaine said. "It's nothing. But Tremaine what about Nixie?" I asked. "Fuck Nixie. I mean yea we've been together for 3 years; but since I fucked her everything's been different. I know that she's been hoeing around. But never actually confronted her about it." Tremaine said.