Chapter Six

Tremaine Neverson

 I'm really fucked up! I just broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years. Plus, I have a crush on a girl who I barely fucking know. Fuck! Why is my life fucked up now?

"You know you can always get her back." A voice said.

I looked up and saw that it was Chyna. I didn't have time to deal with her right now. Chyna came towards me slapping the ball onto my chest; giving it to me. 

"What do you want?" I asked. "I needed to talk to you." Chyna said. "About what?" I said sounding dumb. "Oh come on, don't act like a fucking jackass. You know what I'm talking about." Chyna said. "Even if I did; it's not the time." I said sitting on the bench. "I know you and Nixie broke up. I heard everything." Chyna said sitting next to me. "Oh great! I guess it's something to laugh over with Kate huh?" I said. "That may be true. But I don't need to talk to you about what happened last night. " Chyna said. "There's nothing to talk about. What I said was the truth and I'm not going to deny it." I said.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I didn't know what to say. I thought just said that because he was drunk or something. I didn't think that he actually mean it. I was just speechless. Tremaine stared at me awaiting on an answer to be given. I had to admit that I kind of did like him; when I first laid eyes on him.

"Tremaine I don't know what to say." I said. "Right I figured." Tremaine said. "That's not what the fuck I meant." I said. "Any bitch would be lucky to have me and you're rejecting me." Tremaine said. "I'm rejecting you. Even if I was rejecting yo ass; what makes you think another bitch will take your mind off of me." I said. "It might work." Tremaine said. "Oh yea prove it." I said.

Tremaine and I stared at each other for a quick second. I licked my lips an Tremaine's hand went on my cheek. He rubbed it with his thumb. His touch was so soothing. Tremaine leaned in again and we ended up kissing. But this kiss was different. Different from the other two we shared. It was more.....more passionate and sad.

Lunch Time........

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

The crew and I were at lunch time. Neither Tremaine or Chyna has said a word to each other. Something weird was going on and I was going to find out. I saw the facial expression on Chyna's face. I could tell that she was happy about something or someone. 

After lunch, Chyna and I decided to cut class. We went into the parking lot and got into her car. We ate a lot of snacks and blasted music. One of the songs that were played was Feel This Moment by Pitbull and Christina Aguilera. We were hyped and started singing crazily.

[Pitbull]

Ask for money, and get advice

Ask for advice, get money twice

I'm from the Dirty, but that chico nice
Ya'll call it a moment,
I call it life

[Chistina Aguilera]
One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)

[Pitbull]
Mr Worldwide
Christina Aguilera
Oye mamita, come on, dale, que la cosa esta rica

(I wanna feel this moment)

[Beat break]

Feel this moment...