Chapter Three

Lunch Time.....

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Finally it was lunch time and I was fucking starving. I met Sushi (Kate) by the lockers. I put my books into my locker and we headed to the cafeteria. That shit was packed as fuck. Sushi and I headed downstairs with Sushi and we walked all the way to back of the cafeteria. There sat was Hakeem, Sean, and Tremaine. But I didn't know who the other person was. I smiled and waited for Sushi to introduce me to everyone. 

"Guys, this is Chyna and she'll be eating with us. Chyna, you remember Tremaine, Sean, and Hakeem. Over there next to Sean is Forrest, Tremaine's brother." Kate said. "Nice to meet you all." I said waving. 

Kate and I went and took a seat. I sat next Sean and Kate sat on the other side of me. We all were talking and eating until a girl came up to Tremaine and practically made out with him in front of us. I took a glance at her and went back to eating. I guess she was alright. She wasn't prettier than me or Honey; but she had some good looks in her and what not. Tremaine and her pulled away and she  finally gave him so air. I could tell that she was looking at me.

"Who is this bitch?" The chick said. 'Who you calling a bitch?" I said. "The only bitch that's sitting with my man." She said. "Look hoe. You don't know me and I don't think you want to. But if you ever call me a bitch or give some weird facial expression one more time. I swear to GOD that your face will be attached to this wall. Now go and suck a dick, cause that's the shit you do best." I said.

"Excuse me." She said. "D-d-did I fucking stutter or are you just naturally fucking stupid. Tremaine get your hoe before I get her for you." I said. "Babe, I'll talk to you later." Tremaine said. "Alright, I gotta go anyways, I got cheerleading practice." She said walking away. 

As she walked away, everyone at the table stared at me. I looked at them back. It was really fucking awkward. I didn't have time for this shit. I got up from the table and headed out the cafeteria. I headed to the bathroom. What the fuck was wrong with me? I splashed water on my face. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and felt disappointed but confident in myself. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and there was Tremaine standing there.

Tremaine Neverson

Chyna just dissed my girlfriend, Nixie in front of everyone. It was kind of funny watching them argue, but at the end of the day, Nixie's my girl and not Chyna. When Chyna left, I went after to make sure that she doesn't do that shit again. She wasn't at the lockers; so I figured she was in the bathroom. I knocked on the door and Chyna opened it. I entered and closed the door behind me.

"What do you want?" Chyna asked. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said. "What the fuck did I do?" Chyna asked. "How are you going to disrespect my girlfriend like that?" I yelled. "That shit is not my fault. It was her who came at me with the disrespect. Me? I was only defending myself. She attacked first." Chyna said. "That may be true; but you can't call her a hoe. Not in my presence." I said.

"I've seen girls like her back in South Central. They get with guys like you and hoe around on DL." Chyna said. "This ain't fucking South Central. You don't that shit for a fact. Whatever, just don't disrespect my girlfriend when you're around me." I said leaving the bathroom.

I do love Nixie, but I'm more attracted to Chyna then I've ever have been. Chyna is nothing like the rest of these girld out here. She's more tough and stands on her ground; no matter how many times people knock her down. She is everything that I like in a girl. She's more of a "maybe" girl. Rather than other bitches, who say yes to everything. But it's hard being around, someone you urge to have. I just have to keep my temptation under wraps. I just hope Chyna doesn't come to the party tonight.