Chapter Twenty-Seven

Lunch Time..........

Chyna Korea Santigo Jones

I was sitting on the other side of the cafeteria thinking about Tremaine and what he did to me? I was thinking whether or not; I should forgive him. I mean damn he cheated on me with the bitch that I fought over him. This is the shit he does to repay me and my trust. I don't know whether or not our relationship can survive. I looked out the window and started to tear up.

Just then a figure sat in front of me. I wipe my tears away and looked at them. This figure was Tremaine. He smiled and I just gave him a quick smirk. We both sat there in awkward silence. 

"Give me tonight." Tremaine said. "Tonight for what?" I asked. "Give me until tonight to make it up to you. To prove that I'll never fuck up again." Tremaine said. "I don't know." I said. "Oh come on, I promise it'll be worth your while." Tremaine said. "Oh alright. You got tonight to prove yourself." I said smiling. "Thanks." Tremaine said getting up and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Tremaine left the table happy. I got up from the table and headed to my locker. When I closed my locker, Nixie was standing there. She scared the shit outta me. I turned around and walked away.

"You are a major bitch you know that." Nixie said. "How?" I said turning back around. "You took Tremaine away from me." Nixie said. "No you drove him away with your hoe-ish ass." I said. "I'm not a hoe." Nixie said. "Yes you are." I said. "If I was a hoe then Tremaine wouldn't be fucking me and saying how much he loves me. And after high school he's gonna marry me." Nixie said. "He will never marry you and I'll make sure of it." I said. "What are you gonna do?" Nixie said. "It's not what I'm gonna it's what you are you gonna do you fucking slut!" I said.

Nixie ran towards me and attacked. I moved out on the way and she fell onto the floor. I scoffed and walked off to class. Nixie really thinks that she can beat me; but that shit is obviously a fucking lie. I entered class and sat down. I pulled out my phone and texted Kate.

Can u come my house after skool?--Me 1:25 pm

She replied.

Sure is everything alright?--Kate 1:28 pm

I replied. 

Yea sumthin' like that.--Me 1:32 pm

She replied.

K meet u in the parking lot after skool.--Kate 1:35 pm

I replied. 

K.--Me 1:38 pm

______

I put my phone away and listened to the teacher. I just needed to be done with school and to get home.

_

_

After School....

Kate and I were at my house in the kitchen eating some ice cream with Nina.Even though, Nina hasn't been acting herself lately; she's always there for me no matter what.

"He cheated on you with Nixie." Kate said. "Yea, I gave him a chance to make it up to me." I said, "By letting him fuck the same bitch again!" Nina said. "No. He said that he was taking me out tonight." I said. "Good luck with that." Nina said getting up from the table. 

I looked straight at Kate and she smiled at me. Kate got up from the table and left my house. I got up from the table and raced upstairs..........