Chapter Twenty-Nine

Ok guys one more chapter and Sex Ain't Better Than Love is over. But don't worry Chyna and the crew are not leaving us so quickly. There's a sequel coming out called Heart Attack. It's gonna be great. So don't give your hopes up. So be on the lookout. 

___________________________

Months Later in June

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I was glad school is almost over and that Trey (That's what I call Tremaine) and I's relationship is doing great. I've never been so in love in my life. I got out of bed and got ready for school. I headed out the door because I didn't want Nina know that I was leaving.

Nina hasn't been the best supporter when it came to my relationship with Tremaine. When I mention him she completely blocks me out. I didn't know she felt that way; but it's my life and I'm gonna live it how I want to.

I got in my car and drove off to school. I turned on the radio to keep up with my jams as I was driving. After a couple of minutes of driving; I pulled up in the parking lot. I parked my car and stepped out. When I got out I was greeted by Tremaine. He was smiling and I was smiling. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss. We kissed each other with more passion that I could ever know. When we pulled away, the rest of the crew showed up.

"Break it up love birds." Kate said. "Sorry." I said. "So what's up guys?" I asked. "Nothing, we just wanted you guys to stop making out." Hakeem said putting his arm around Kate. "You guys are really a bunch of buzz kills." Tremaine said. "Whatever." Hakeem said. "Nah, but seriously we gotta get to class." Kate said. "Ok, babe I'll see you later." I said. "Aight." Tremaine said planting one on me.

Hakeem and Kate said goodbye and we all headed to class. Kate and I gathered our seats and everything and everyone were being perfect, Nothing could ever ruin this moment. I wanted no drama or problems today because I was tired of all that shit. I came here to learn and do other shit. Not babysit some fucking 2 year old acting out of fucking place.

Nixie Brown

I hated everyone and everything. I hate Chyna for taking Tremaine away from me. Tremaine and I were everything. We were the "the" couple. The couple that everyone wanted to be. But ever since Chyna came shit has been different. If she never came to this school; Tremaine I would still be together and I could get to hoe around. But nobody's touch felt more soothing than Tremaine's. I needed him.....no I wanted him back.

When I entered the classroom; I made no hesitations of wanting to sit down. I just looked at Chyna the whole. I admired how she had a good time and everything. I didn't know life for her was perfect. I guess I should've stopped bothering the shit outta of her months ago. I mean tomorrow is the last day of school and I've gained no respect from anyone.

I must've been a total bitch!

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Lunch Time........

The crew and I were at lunch laughing and talking. We were just having the time of our lives. Nobody had problems or drama because I guess tomorrow was the last day of school and I was so excited. It's too bad that I was going to miss everyone including Tremaine. Tremaine said that he and his family were going on summer vacation. I was staying at home.

After lunch, we all decided to skip last class and get in our cars. Tremaine and I hung out in his car and just listened to music. When I looked over at Kate and Hakeem they were making out in his car. Typical. I just laughed and looked at Tremaine.

"Hey I want you to have this." Tremaine said giving me a box. "What is it?" I asked. "Open it." Tremaine said. 

I opened the box and inside was a heart necklace locket. When I opened it; there was a picture of Tremaine. I started to tear up and Tremaine wiped my tears away.

"This will always remind you that if I'm far or near that I won't go anywhere." Tremaine.said. "Thanks babe." I said. "Your welcome. I love you." Tremaine said. "I love you too." I said.

... ... ... ... ...

Tremaine and I sat in the car. Once school was over, I got in my car and drove home. I immediately went home and fell asleep. I was so excited for tomorrow and what's expected to come for the summer.

____________________________________

Sorry for making this chapter so short. I just want to get the last chapter set and done with. I'm so excited to move on with the sequel. Lots of surprises, secrets, and betrayals are revealed. I can't wait for you guys to read it once I post it up.

Also, thanks guys for being great fans to me. You guys are what really motivate me to keep writing and putting my brain to work. Thanks again for being fans and readers.

-Crazy4fashion4