Chapter Twenty-Four

Happy Halloween 2 everyone!

In the spirit of Halloween, this chapter will have a party. The theme is masquerade; even though in the story it's Feburary now. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

_________________________________________________

Hours Later At 9 pm

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Unfortuntaely, when Tremaine said about us being alone tonight; that shit was obviously a fucking lie. But the good news was that the crew and I were going to a party presented by the school. I don't know who set it up; but the principal was being very generous. Tremaine told me all the details about the party and I was thrilled. The theme was masquerade and I loved masquerade parties. It hides your true identity and shit can happen with someone and you don't know who they are.

I wanted to know if Kate wanted to come.  Before getting ready; I grabbed my phone and texted her. I don't need my best friend moping around like a sad puppy dog. 

U wanna go 2 the masquerade party 2nite??--Me 9:15 pm

She replied.

Sure y not? Pick me up in 25 mins.--Kate 9:17 pm

I replied.

K.--Me 9:18 pm

She replied.

Gud! Let's have some fun! :) --Kate 9:21 pm

I smiled when Kate sent the last text. It was weird that Kate accepted the invite so quickly. Maybe she was feeling better about Hakeem. Maybe she was ready to move on with her life. Maybe she wanted to forget the bullshit and just accept the fact that things can't be the same like it used to be.

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

Chyna's invite to the party tonight was just what I needed to escape the bullshit that I got going on right now. So I was confident in myself that I'll be able to have fun and forget all about Hakeem. 

After texting Chyna, I went to my bathroom and took a shower. I scrubed all the dried up black makeup on my face. After showering, I put on my outfit and straightened my wet hair. I applied a little bit of makeup and checked myself out in the mirror. After getting ready, I waited outside for Chyna.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I was leaving my house and on my way to Kate's house. I got in my car and started driving. While driving to Kate's house; Tremaine texted me. I didn't have time to actually read it. I pulled up to Kate's house and when she came out she looked bomb. I was excited that we were able to go to this party. But I was kind of concerned for her.

When we pulled up to the school..................