Chapter Twenty-Six

Shit is about to go down in this fucking chapter. I'm so excited and I wrote this chapter. I can feel the pressure building. Ok lemme stop; everyone enjoy the reading!!!!!!

________________________________________________________

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

When I woke up the next day, I didn't feel so good. I'm not talking about physically; I'm talking about emotionally. The text that was sent wasn't even for me, it was for that bitch hoe Nixie. She's trying to ruin my relationship with Tremaine and I'm not having that shit. It's time for me to be independent. It's time for Tremaine and I to break up!

I got out of bed and took a quick 3 minute shower. I then got dressed. I put on my red tank top, black jeggings, a leather jacket, and red converse all-star sneakers. I went downstairs and headed out the door. I slid into my car and started driving off to school. What was going through my head were flashbacks of Tremaine and I and our times together. I never felt more hurt in my life. 

When I finally reached school, I hesitated about pulling in the parking lot. I knew that Tremaine would be waiting for me. But I didn't care because I wasn't planning on even talking to his triffling ass today. I pulled up in the parking lot and parked. I looked to see who was here and no one was waiting for me. I was glad too. 

I got out the car and headed to class. I guess this is gonna be a long ass day for me.

Tremaine Neverson

I woke up with the biggest headache. I turned over and saw Nixie lying ass naked next to me. I can't believe that I slept with her again. I can't help it because I still love Nixie but I love Chyna even more. She means everything to me and I don't want to jeopardize what we have, But that fucking ship has fucking sailed. I got outta bed and took a shower. I got dressed and got in my car and raced to school. I needed to talk to Chyna and confess to what happened in the past 2 days.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I entered that class and Kate was sitting looking happier than ever. I bet she fucked Hakeem last night and they were back together. I was happy for her and shit; but I had problems of my own. I sat down in my seat and put my head down on the desk. I silently cried because that's what I do when I'm in pain. 

_

_

_

_

Class was over and I wiped the tears off my face and started going to my next class. As I was walking, I felt like someone was walking behind me. But then I felt hands pull me into the janitor's closet. When I looked up it was Tremaine. I automatically rolled my fucking eyes.

"What the fuck?" I yelled. "Shhh, before someone hears us." Tremaine said. "You mean before Nixie hears us." I said. "What are you talking about?" Tremaine said sounding stupid. "You fucked Nixie didn't you?" I asked. "Why are you...." "Didn't you Tremaine?" I asked again. "Yes." Tremaine admitted. "Because you love her right?" I asked. "Yes in a way." Tremaine admitted.

Without hesitation, I smacked Tremaine in his face. It was so loud that there was an echo in the fucking hallway. Tremaine looked at me and smiled. I couldn't help but start to tear up again.

"Why the fuck would you do this to me? Especially with the same bitch that I fought for you." I said. "I know and I'm sorry." Tremaine said. "What made you do it?" I asked. "What?" Tremaine questioned. "I said what made you want to fuck Nixie again?" I yelled. "I don't know it just happened." Tremaine said lying. "Yo ass is lying." I said. "No I'm not." Tremaine said. "Tell you what? Unless yo ass can be a real man and tell me the truth; we're done." I said about to leave. "Aight." Tremaine said. "Aight what?" I said. "You wanna hear the real truth why I fucked Nixie." Tremaine said. "Please explain." I said sitting down. "We haven't fucked yet. A man has needs that need to be fulfilled." Tremaine said. "There are plenty of other things to do other than cheat on your girlfriend." I said. "Like what?" Tremaine questioned. "Really? Yo triffling ass really want to go through the fucking options." I said. "You wanted to talk now we are gonna talk no matter how long it takes." Tremaine said.