Sex Ain't Better Than Love Prologue

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Starting my life over again is really difficult. I have to move, make new friends, and go to a new school. I mean I'm a junior and I'm almost donw with high school. But sometimes I never go because I'll just end up moving again. That really upsets sometimes. I could never find a place that I can call my own. 

Hi, my name Chyna Korea Santiago Jones. Yes, I know I have a long ass name. Two of them are names of countries. People always remind me of that shit every time. When I was little, I never gort to know my parents and neither did my sister NIna. I didn't know I had even had a sister until I was raised by my foster parents Kim and Michael. But eventually, they let my sister take me and she ended up raising me. Nina is a college student now and she has a job. Her job is working at a department store.

Me? The only thing, I do is smoke and sometimes drink. I'm a badass. People just think I'm rude ass person. But that's not the care. Once you get to know me and what my background; then you can't judge me because of the way I act. No one understands the way I feel. Well everyone except Nina. Nina and I are the closet sisters ever. Our sistership is not like those other relationships. We don't argue over stupid shit. We have real talks and real opinions. We are not fake like the rest of these bitched out there.

Anyways, I used to live in South Central, LA. But then I moved to South Beach, Miami. It's really cool out here. I like the beach and the trees and everything. The vibe is really soothing. Not like South Central. Not like South Central. But Miami will never replace LA. I've made lots of friends there and once again; I had to leave them. But I promised that I would write or call if anything exciting happened.

I want everything to change for me. I don't want no drama or problem with anyone. Because if anything happenes things turn for the worst. I'm Pureto rican and black. The pureto rican side is much more crazier. Get me mad and It'll be the last thing you ever do.