Chapter Twenty-Five

Sorry about making chapter twenty-four so short; I wanted to get it published in time before midnight. You guys know that Halloween was yesterday; so this is part two for the Halloween special. Enjoy the readings!!!

____________

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

When we pulled up to the school; the parking lot and everything was packed. I looked everywhere to find a parking ; but eventually I did. Afterwards, Kate and I got out of the car, put on our masks and headed inside the school to the gym. When I entered the gym it was different. I had to admit that it was kind of cool. Kate and I went to the table and sat down. 

"Are you ok?" I asked. "Yea why?" Kate asked. "You've been actin' weird and I feel really bad about the whole Hakeem situation."I said. "No it's ok. Just know that I'm strong enough and I won't go out without a fight." Kate said. "I know you won't. But if you need to talk; I'm here for you." I said, "Thanks Chyna." Kate said. "Your welcome." I said.

Kate and i continued to talk and have fun. Then I felt a muscular hand on my shoulder. I jumped up a little and turned around. When I looked up it was Tremaine. He looked fresh and clean. I gave him a kiss and we went out onto the dance floor. I forgot all about Kate at that moment. But she would've wanted me to have fun.

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

It was ok for Chyna to go and have fun. I don't want her to concern about me. I got up from the table and went to go to get me a drink. I poured some punch in my cup. Then someone came over towards me and I rolled my eyes. This person was Hakeem. Was this nigga stalking the shit outta me or something. 

"You stalking me?" I asked. "Nah, I'm on a date." Hakeem said. "Really with who?" I asked. "Tori." Hakeem said. "What?" I questioned and choked on my juice. "I needed someone to go to this thing with. And yo ass said yourself you can't deal with bullshit excuses. Have a good time." Hakeem said walking away.

As soon as Hakeem told me that he was here with Tori; it made me angry. I wasn't trying to show it; but it showed. I finished my punch and left the gym and headed into the parking lot. I went to Chyna's car and grabbed my bottle of raspberry Ciroc. Then I sat on the school steps and started drinking it.

The pain that I was feeling was much more worst than before. I can't even deny it that I still loved him, but what he did was so fucking hurtful. I guess he moved on and I had too as well. I didn't even know that he felt that way just to move on. 

I continued to drink myself through pain until Chyna shows up. I wiped the tears away and smiled. But obviously, she knew that shit wasn't ok exactly. Chyna took off her mask and looked at me. She took the bottle and drunk some herself.

"Now I know yo ass isn't ok." Chyna said. "Obviously." I said. "What happened?" Chyna asked. "Apparently, I'm still in love with Hakeem's sorry ass." I said. "You are?" Chyna questioned. "But what the most was that he cheated with same bitch; he brought to this fucking event. It's bad enough  my life is fucked up right now." I said tearing up. "Well if Hakeem actually did love you and he cared; then he would be out here talking to you to try and fix it. But instead he's with Tori. You know what I think?" Chyna said. "What?" I questioned. 

"Hakeem probably wants to make you jealous; so he knows that you can become vulnerable." Chyna said. "Well it's working." I said. "Just keep your head up and never give up." Chyna said. "Thanks Chyna." I said giving her a hug. "You welcome. I should get back to the party. If you need you know where to find me." Chyna said. "Of course." I said.

Chyna got off the steps and went back inside the building. I continued to drink my Ciroc bottle.

_

_

_

15 minutes later, I felt someone behind me. I didn't know who it was because I was halfway buzzed. But then that person sat next to me on the steps. I took a quick glance and it turned out to be Hakeem. What does this nigga want? He's always bothering the shit outta me.

"You ok?" Hakeem asked. "Yes. Why wouldn't I be ok?" I said. "You're out her at 11 o'clock at nigh drinking your favorite flavored Ciroc." Hakeem said. "How do you know that?" I asked. "I know everything about you Sushi." Hakeem said. "Then why put me through all this shit. I thought you loved me." I said. "I do. But...." Hakeem stopped. "But what?" I questioned.

"I know fucking Tori was fucked up and shit. But before I fell for you; Tori was a crush of mine since 3rd grade. I've known her longer than you. And I always wanted to know how it would be to be with her. Just at least be with her for one night." Hakeem said. "You could've at least told me." I said. "But what would have you done?" Hakeem asked. 

I hesitated.

"Exactly." Hakeem said. "But still." I said. "I know I lied; but you should know that I love you." Hakeem said. "I love you too; but my ass is not trying to get hurt again. I need to know that you are committed in our fucking relationship." I said. "Trust me Tori and I are done. I just want you." Hakeem said. "You sure about that?" I asked. "I'm never been so postive in my life." Hakeem said putting his hand on my cheek.

Hakeem placed his hand on my cheek and leaned in. Hakeem slowly pressed his lips against mine. I couldn't even lie that I missed Hakeem's touch and kisses. We pulled away and ran to his car. Then we started driving to his house. When we pulled up to his house. we entered his house and ran upstairs. 

Hakeem threw me on his bed and crawled on top of me. He untied my corset dress and revealed my whole body. He licked his lips and kissed me all over my body. Then I ended up taking off all his clothes as well. Hakeem put my hands above my head and kissed all of my sensitive spots. I moaned softly in pleasure. He used his tongue and licked my stomach all the way up to my neck.

We kissed each other again and he let my hands go. We aggressively switched places and I was on top of him. I did my thing on Hakeem and we switched places again. Hakeem then put himself inside me. I was tight that I couldn't help but moan. Each thrust made me cringe a little. But eventually I reached the breaking point. I intertwined out fingers and Hakeem went faster and faster. I arched my back and my breaking point was already reached..........

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

After talking to Kate, I hope that she was feeling better. When the party was over, Kate was nowhere to be found. I headed to my car and I heard someone call out my name, I turned around and Tremaine was there. He pinned me against my car and kissed me. I smiled and kissed back.

"See you later aight." Tremaine said. "Ok." I said. "You know I love you right." Tremaine said. "I know and I love you too." I said. "Just checking." Tremaine said smiling. "Ok get home. You're drunk." I said pushing Tremaine. 

Tremaine walked away and Forrest drove him and himself home. Tremaine is so fucking crazy but I love everything about him. I started up the engine and drove home. When I pulled up to my driveway, I grabbed my phone and entered the house. I changed my clothes and laid on my bed. 

I realized that I haven't checked my phone all night. I remembered that Tremaine sent me a text and I didn't check it. I slide my phone open and when I read the text; I started to cry.

Chyna has no idea how bad I wanna fuck you again. We may have broken up but I still love you. Nothing in the world will ever change that shit. I love you Nixie! --Tremaine 9:10 pm

I couldn't believe what I just read. Why would Tremaine confess his love to me and still wanna fuck Nixie? That shit makes no fucking sense. All that I'm feeling right now is pain and betrayal. I laid on my bed and started crying. Then I found myself falling asleep.

_____________

Note:

Chyna and K