Always Mine (Jastin)✔

By blondemccann

Strangers turn to friends, friends become best friends and best friends become boyfriends. Love comes in no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
I got tagged!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Characters ask
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Characters Answers
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Final)
thank you!
sequel
FOR THE ZUSTIN FANS
Giving me chills

Chapter 30

1.8K 159 122
By blondemccann

3 months later

I looked out of the airplane window at the seemingly endless ocean and clouds. I subtly tapped my foot as my ipod filled my ears with "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus. Trying hard not to wake up Jason as his head was on my lap sleeping peacefully. I rubbed my hand through his soft hair.

I already missed my mom so as you can see, it was really heartbreaking for me to leave her. I really looked up to her because no matter what she said she always tried to get the best for me and I will always admire her for that. Jason was also really sad, he didn't show it but I know that for a fact he cried like a baby as I got to his house.

We sat in the cab on our way to university. I was a little nervous for meeting our roommates. What if they hate me or something? What if Jason starts a fight and we'll get kicked out? I mean we aren't staying there forever it's only a week before we find an apartment. Hopefully we will all get along.

"Mmmm, I'm tried." Jason whines trying to get comfortable on my lap again. I smile rubbing my hands through his soft blonde hair that has grown since I shaved it. He didn't once tell his parents that I did it. He told me that he has respect and love for me.

The cab went through a large pair of iron gates and traveled down a small rode. It came to a big house that looked old. Jason paid the driver and got our three suitcases out of the back.

"Two suitcases babe really?" Jason stares at me emotionally. I give him a big grin. He rolled his eyes playfully kissing my cheek. We bounded up the large stone stairs towards two big front doors.

"Open it." Jason says putting the suitcases down. Nodding, I open it seeing a modern looking room with high ceilings, polished marble flooring, a large white front desk and a bunch of hallways leading to know where. There was a sign on the desk and a bunch of hallways leading to who knows where. There was also a sign on the desk that said. REGISTRATION &  DORMITORY INFORMATION.

"Come on." I whispered to him.

We stepped up to a nice looking lady behind the counter.

"Hi Ma'am I'm Justin Bieber and this is Jason McCann." I point to Jason."And we are here for our dorms."

"Oh yes! We have been expecting you two. Here's your room key." She says as she hands me a key and something to sign on.

"Thanks." Jason says as he takes the key.

"You kids are staying here for a month right?" I was confused because Jason told me it was only for a week.

"Yes Ma'am." He grins.

"And you are sharing this dorm with 4 other people keep that in mind." She takes her glasses off saying it.

"Um which way is our dorm?" Jason asks scratching his neck awkwardly.

"You go outside and follow the path around the building. It should lead down a small trail through the woods then you find it. Oh and I have another question." She smiles.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You guys aren't in a relationship right? There are rules that we can't have couples together."

How did she know we were gay?

"No madam." Jason lies to her.

"Okay then good luck to both of you." We thanked her and got out to find the dorm.

"What kind of rule is that?" I angrily ask shaking my head.

"Hey you can't be gay around here or you'll be living with a bunch of girl for a whole month." He whispers explaining to me. I stop my tracks to look at him.

"A month? I thought it was a week." Jason awkwardly grins looking away.

"Oops?" I sigh rubbing my temples.

"You knew about this rule didn't you?" I seriously ask him.

"Maybe..." He squeaks out.

"First day here Jason remember that." He growls shoving my shoulder.

"The guys here are so full of themselves so don't act gay then no one is gonna come near you." I started at him like he's crazy.

"What's that supposed to mean Jason?" He shrugs, started walking again.

"Try to control your dick around me." I shade him as I said that Jason's jaw drops making me blowing him a kiss, smirking.

We make it to the dorm it was a huge house with a yard in the back. It looked really good. But through making me nervous because with Jason anything could happen.

Jason knocks on the door after seconds a guy with brunette brown eyes opens it.

"Hi are you Justin and Zac?" He asks giving us a warm smile.

"Jason not Zac." Jason said madly.

Chill dude.

"Oh sorry then I got Justin right." He laughs opening the door for us. Jason being a gentleman let's me go in first. I didn't say anything not wanting to show anything like he said.

"What's your name?" Jason asks looking at his watch.

"Stiles."

"Oh gosh, just like Teen Wolf." I giggle pointing to him. He really looked like him. Jason pokes my back warning me about my giggle then walking away. I jump rubbing my back.

"I get that a lot from my sisters trust me. Guys, Justin and Jason are here come and meet them!" Stiles yells.

After seconds two other guys come.

"Hey I'm Oliver. And this is Toby." Toby waves shyly.

"I'm Justin and this is Jason nice to meet you two." I shake their hands waiting for Jason to do the same thing but he's on his phone texting in his little own world I cough getting his attention.

"Where are our rooms?" He asks looking up from his phone.

"On the left." Stiles points not liking Jason's attitude.

"You can share with me if you want Justin I'm alone." Stiles shrugs asking me.

"No, we already made plans." Jason said grabbing my arm.

We make it to the room, Jason opens the door letting us in not even letting me answer Stiles.

"Would it kill you not to be rude?" I spoke as he closed the door.

"I'm not messing with any of these straight boys." He throws himself in the king sized bed. I roll my eyes putting my stuff down looking around.

"Come here and give me some kisses and cuddles." He makes grabby hands.

"I thought we weren't supposed to be "gay"? He scoffs crossing his arms.

"Not in front of them babe. I didn't say anything inside of the bedroom." He winks grabbing my arm making me fall in the bed with him.

I was about take my shirt off but then half of the way we hear a knock on the door making me stop. Jason scoffs hitting the pillow getting up seeing who it is.

"What?" I hear Jason asked looking like he could kill someone.

He's really not a people person. He has a very short temper. I sometimes think he has a problem. But thank God he's never really like that with me.

"Yeah, I got it." He shuts the door, walking to the bed again.

"Bae, please be nice." I nicely ask.

"I'll try."

"Try? Seriously you blow them off outside. Be more nice or I can't handle this anymore." I get up from the bed crossing my arms looking at him.

"What would I get in return?" He smirked licking his lips.

"I get where this is going."

"Going? Five minutes ago you were taking it off?" I chuckle rolling my eyes.

"The moment got ruined by the knock."

"Are you kidding me right now? We haven't had sex for a week now. I have my needs dude." He picks up his bag opening it. I see him getting lube out shaking it as he looks at me with a shy smile.

"They're outside Jason, no."

"So you'll have to do it silently, can you do that for me babe?" He gets up making his way to me.

"We both know you scream-" But he cuts me off by smashing his lips on mine making me melt in his hands.

We began to kiss harder, Jason's hips moving again mine in a sinful way that caused me to grow rock hard. I wanted so badly to just rip off our clothes and go at it like bunnies. Jason took my clothes off throwing them on the ground as I did it to him. I focus kissing him again as I began to trail kisses down his jawline and neck. He moaned a little, gasping slightly when I'd stop to bite and suck on the flesh just below his ear.

"Justin!" He gasped, his breath becoming labored. I continued to kiss his exposed skin, grinning at the sight of his body becoming filled with hickeys.

Jason's POV

"I wanna taste you."

"Shit Jason." He groaned, my mouth was warm and wet and my swollen lips felt so good sliding up and down his length. After minutes he shoots down my throat, causing him to squeal and pull away.

"Use lube Jason, don't forget." I chuckle taking the lube out of my bag spreading a bit across Jason's crack before letting my index finger slip inside his heat. He suddenly grabbed ahold of the sheets hissing like a snake. I took my fingers out. Putting my dick in front of his entrance. He moaned in both pleasure as I filled, his back arching like a cat as I entered him.

"Be quiet, they can hear you." I moaned feeling the tightness around me.

"Shut up and let me enjoy it." I laugh pressing my lips against him. We both came hard. Justin's eyes closing in pure bliss as he fell breathless beside me.

"I love you." He said laying on my chest.

"I love you, so much." I replied back pecking his lips, ready for a round 2.

"You think they heard us?" Justin asks looking at me adorably.

As I was about to answer him I hear a knock on the door. Shit!

-------------------------------------------

Thank you for the votes and comments!😇

And let the university days start!

I wanna do a flashback what do you guys wanna see?

Ps I know nothing about the universities inside America so if there's something wrong don't blame me please it's just a fan fiction.

-Nazanin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 2K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
40K 1.4K 46
What starts of as a simple crush on a enemy turns into Jaylen's complicated love story, a love story unlike any of the ones he's read before. Jaylen...
59.7K 3.3K 23
In which Jason McCann teaches his best friend how to make a boy love him. Cover by: @/BADXSSBIEBER
13.1K 1K 55
Jastin version, Sequel & Zustin version in the same book! English/French versions Justin Bieber was head over heels for Jason McCann, and Jason McCan...