Highschool DxD: Twisted Reali...

بواسطة PrinceNaro

Once, there was a man, a man born with a gift. Thanks to these gifts, he was able to do the unthinkable, the... المزيد

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter

Chapter 6

7.6K 78 43
بواسطة PrinceNaro

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Uuuggghh...."

*beep* *beep*

"...... fuck... SAKE!"

*crack*

*beep* *beeuuup.....*

Alaster rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes as he got up from his bed. He looked at his window. It was morning. Alaster groaned. He hate mornings! Groaning in annoyance, he slowly got out of bed and made his way to his shower. After getting a shower, he then went to get dressed. Putting on his clothes from yesterday, he went to go downstairs to get his breakfast. Once he was in the kitchen, he went on to cook something for himself, and his new house guest. He decided to cook some Irish breakfast, and with that in mind, he started cooking.

A few minutes passed and soon after he finished one plate of Irish breakfast, Viser walked into the kitchen/dining room.

"W-where am I" Viser asked groggily, rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes. Her mind was still in sleep mode and is adjusting itself to wake up.

"I see your awake, Viser" Alaster said, eyeing the still sleepy woman. It was at his voice, did Viser truly woke up.

"M-m-m-master!" Viser stuttered, realizing who was in front of her. She immediately got onto her knees and bowed at him.
"Forgive me for not greeting you properly, ple-"

She would have said more, if it wasnt for Alaster who cut her off.

"Its fine Viser, its fine. Here" Alaster gave her, her breakfast "dig in"

"Thank you master"

"Uugghh, call me Alaster"

Once Alaster's brrakfast was done, they both ate their food in silence.

"Say, master..."

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you a few things?"

"Fire away"

"Umm, what do you meant by, me not being a devil anymore?"

"Not. A reincarnated Devil anymore". Alaster corrected. He should have said it correctly yesterday. Oh well, we all make mistake sometimes.

"What I did, was just taking out your evil piece, making you no longer a part of your old master's peerage. You, now serve me. Understood"

Viser nodded in understandment.
"Anything else, you wanna ask me?"

"Why. Why did you make me your servant, no, better question, why did you choose me to be your servant?"

"As I said before, you have potential, but it is your lust and bloodlust that prevents you from achieving that potential, and you know the rest".

Viser nodded once again in understandment, before something else came into mind.

"Wait, you said you wanted humanity to rise to the top. How are you gonna do that?"

Alaster smiled. "A-a-ah" Alasters says, waving a finger at Viser "spoilers"

Viser pouted, but accepted it. She knew that her master would not reveal or say about everything that he has planned, but in time he would.

"So, what are we doing today?"

"Firstly, I am are going to train you in your new powers. I have already sent a clone of mine to deal with my shop".

"Shop?"

"Yes, I own a shop myself. Now enough said, finish your breakfast and meet me outside for your training". With that said, Alaster got up and placed his now empty plate in the seat he went up to the bathroom to brush his teeth, leaving Viser to finish her food before following her master upstairs.

Later

"So what should I do first master?" Asked Viser. She and Alaster are outside of Alaster's mansion, which is located just on the outskirts of Kuoh, and to say that she was shocked at the size of the place got her wondering how he manage to afford such a place.

"Firstly channel your magic into your arm and whilst doibg that think of an animal".

Viser nodded before concentrating on channeling her magic into her arm. After a few seconds her arm morphed into a crab arm.

"Hmmm, the power of the crab. Not bad. The power of the crab gives you two abilities; the crab arms and dermal armor. The arms can let you cut, grip and crush things, not to mention the dermal armor that goes with the power of the crab acts as a defensive capability".

Viser gleamed with pride happy that she manage to impress hwr master on her first try.

"Although we need to work on the speed of performing your ability"

"Huh" said Viser, not knowing of what he meant.

"How fast you can change your arms and such, is what I meant. It took you about 10secs to change your arm from normal to crab. It should have taken about 1 to 2 secs". To prove his point, he raised his arm up, changing it into a clawed hand. "This, took me instantly. You took 10. That is what we need to work on. As well as learning new abilities, we need to also improve the time needed to perfom your ability".

Viser nodded in understandment, knowing that she be trained well by her master.

"Know, with out further adu! Dodge" Alaster flung a kunai at Viser, who quickly dodged to the side.

"Hey! What was that fo-"

"Just because I'm gonna teach you new abilities, doesnt mean that I'm not including physical excercise too. As well as teaching you Animal mimicry magic, I'm also gonna work on your reflexes, speed, durability and other shit. Get ready, Viser. Cause by the end of this, your gonna feel like as if you were force to drag a fucking boeing jet on a 12k marathon, hmmmm, maybe I should consider that as one of my excercises". Alaster muttered to himself with a thoughtful expression. Viser gulped in fear.

"Now" Alaster reached up for his hat and flipped it the other way, as his hand went inside the hat before pulling all sorts of things from his hat from more Kunais to Javelins to even Grenades.

"Now... lets begin".

Alaster's Shop

"Hmmm, my original's been gone for five hours now" muttered Alaster's clone, looking at the clock ". I bet he's having fun, with Viser. Maybe I should make a clone and have it do my shit instead of me".

While alaster's clone thought of what to do to get out of work (again), he hadnt notice a certain redhead girl walking up to the counter, a figurine box of

"Umm, excuse me, Sir!" Said the redhead, gaining his attention.

Alaster's clone turned to see a beautiful young woman with a buxom figure who appears to be in her late teens with white skin, blue green eyes and long beautiful crimson hair that reaches down to her thighs. She wore what seems to be the Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform, which consists of a white long-sleeved, button-down shirt (short sleeves for spring/summer) with a black ribbon on her shirt collar worn under a black shoulder cape and a matching button-down corset, a magenta skirt with white accents, and brown dress shoes over white crew-length socks.

Alaster looked her over. To say that she looks stunning and gorgeous, and so is her friend beside her.

She is another drop dead, beauty with very long black hair and violet eyes. Hair is tied in a long ponytail, reaching all the way down to her legs with two strands sticking out from the top and sloping backwards, with an orange ribbon keeping it in place. She wore the same clothes as the redhead girl.

Alaster would have counted two people in front of him, if it werent for the other person beside the redhead girl.

She is a short, petite girl with white hair and hazel eyes. The front of her hair has two long bangs going past her shoulders and several loose bangs hanging over her forehead, while the back has a short bob cut. She also wears a black cat-shaped hair clip on both sides of her hair. She usually wears the Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform, without the shoulder cape.

"I want to buy this" she said, handing Alaster's clone the figurine box of a Rx-0 Unicorn Gundam.

Alaster's clone nodded as he scanned the barcode.

"Thats 30yen" said Alaster's clone. The redhead handed the clone the right amount of money and as soon as she did this, she was about to leave when the clone asked her something.

"Say... shouldnt you be in school?" The clone asked the redhead, making her smile.

"Well, actually its our lunch break" she responded, making the clone nod his head.

"Oh really, well that explains it. Say, do you know a guy in your school named Issei Hyoudou, by any chance?"

The girl nodded. "Yes, I do, why do you ask?"

"Can you, give this to him" Alaster's clone asked the girl, handing her a box.

"Ummm, sure"

"Thanks! Best you better go now, you dont want to be late now, do you~?"

"Right. Akeno, Koneko lets go" the girl said to the black haired girl and to the petite short girl, who both nodded and with that, they left.

Once they left, the clone's eyes narrowed.

"Three devils, one high class and the other two her servant. I can understand why that redhead wanted to be here but I hope that they werent here for another reason". The clone thought. If they were here for him, then that means that either someone had started to spread rumors about him, or by chance those girls had felt his magic, and are already suspicious of him. Alaster hoped that both were wrong, especially the second one, besides he isnt that good at supressing his magic sometimes.

Outside

"What seems to be the matter, Koneko?" The redhead girl, by the name of Rias asked Koneko, who had a troubled look on her face. They were back at the club house.

"That, man" began Koneko "He feels powerful"

Both Rias and Akeno turned to look at the stoic petite girl.

"While he was giving you that box for Issei, something made me use my senses on him and I found something, dark about him, especially his aura".

"Does he possess a Sacred Gear?" Rias asked Koneko. Koneko shook her head. She did not find any traces of Sacred Gear within the man.

"I dont think so"

"Is he human?"

"Yes"

Rias sat down on the sofa as she took in her rook's words. A human with a powerful aura. Now thats something worth checking out. Alot of questions appeared in her head. Is he human? Is he half-human? Is he an Exorcist?

She is gonna find out, no matter what, and maybe might as well make him apart of her peerage if she can. She would not let something like this slip by unnotice.

End

Next chapter-preview

"We were the same you and I" Alaster said looking at a photo in his hand "we born to be together, we were destined to be, just like you said, then God came and ruined everything, took us away from each other, had you locked up in a seal, while half of my powers were stripped from me, and to make things alot better, he wiped us from the memories of everyone, making us the forgotten ones, dont ya think. You wanted them to fear you, thats why you wanted to destroy the world. Well, I'll be the one to bring about change to the world, They will fear us, you and I, and Humanity as they too will rise to the top. I will bring about fear and change, I promise you. And I shall finish, what you started.

Anyone who gets this, I'll be glad.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

81.5K 2.4K 69
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

367K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...