Radio Loveღ

By JoeJemiDemi

Joe Jonas meets Demi over the radio,without even knowing what she looks like. She has a secret and he is havi... More

Radio Loveღ
Twoღ
Threeღ
Fourღ
Five.ღ
Six.ღ
Sevenღ
Eight.ღ
Nine.ღ
Ten.ღ
Eleven.ღ
Twelveღ
Fourteen.ღ
Fifteenღ
Sixteenღ
Seventeenღ
Eighteenღ
Nineteenღ
Twentyღ
Twenty One.ღ
Twenty Twoღ
Twenty Threeღ
Twenty Fourღ
Twenty Fiveღ
Twenty Sixღ
Twenty-Seven.ღ
Twenty-Eight.ღ
Twenty-Nine.ღ
Thirtyღ
Thirty-One.ღ
Thirty-Two.ღ
Thirty-Threeღ
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.ღ
Thirty-Six.ღ
Thirty-Seven.ღ
Thirty-Eightღ
Thirty-Nine
Forty.ღ
Forty-One.ღ
Forty-Twoღ
Forty-Threeღ
Forty-Four.ღ
Forty-Fiveღ
Forty-Sixღ
Forty-Sevenღ
Forty-Eightღ
Forty-Nineღ
Fifty.ღ
Fifty-Oneღ
Fifty-Twoღ
Fifty-Threeღ
Fifty-Fourღ
Fifty-Five.ღ
Fifty-Six.ღ
Fifty-Sevenღ
Fifty-Eight.ღ
Fifty-Nineღ
Sixtyღ
Sixty-Oneღ
Sixty-Twoღ
Sixty-Threeღ
Sixty-Fourღ
Sixty-Five.ღ
Sixty-Sixღ
Sixty-Sevenღ
Sixty-Eightღ
Sixty-Nineღ
Seventy.ღ
Seventy-Oneღ
Seventy-Twoღ
Seventy-Threeღ
Seventy-Fourღ
Seventy-Fiveღ
Seventy-Sixღ
Seventy-Sevenღ
Seventy-Eightღ
Seventy-Nineღ
Eighty.ღ
Eighty-One.ღ
Eighty-Two.ღ
Eighty-Threeღ
Eighty-Fourღ
Eighty-Fiveღ
Eighty-Sixღ
Eighty-Sevenღ
Eighty-Eightღ
Eighty-Nineღ
Ninety.ღ
Ninety-Oneღ| Part One.|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Two|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Three|
Ninety-Twoღ
Ninety-Threeღ
Ninety-Fourღ
Ninety-Fiveღ

Thirteenღ

5.4K 99 58
By JoeJemiDemi

Joe's POV.

"Can we talk?" Demi looked at me,I sighed,"Sure." I looked at her.

She got in the hot tub,I looked at her weird,she pulled me closer to her and kissed me,I cupped her face. "Are you sure you want this?..." I said in between the kiss,"I'm absolutely sure." she smiled and ran her hand through my hair.

"Let's go out for dinner,Palm Restaurant..I'll make private reservations." I smiled,"Deal." she pecked my lips.

We got out of the hot tub and headed straight inside.

...

I put on a plain white shirt with a light blue jean jacket with jeans and gray converses,I waited for Demi to come down.

She finally walks down,wearing a black dress that hugs her curves and some black heels,with some gold braclets and a gold cross necklace,she looked amazing.(from her HTC event)

"Beautiful." I smiled,she blushed,"You don't look bad yourself." she giggled,"So what's the plan?" she asked,"I was planning on going in seperate cars,so the paparazzi don't conclude anything."

"Alright,meet you there." she smiled

...

I sat down infront of her in the booth,"This place looks nice." she smiled,"This is my favorite restaurant,Ashley doesn't like it that much." I smiled.

"I'm Chelsea,may I ask what you want to drink?" she smiled.

"A bottle of Two Angels Petit Sirah  with to glasses please." I smiled"ID please." Chelsea said and Demi and I showed her our ID. 

"Alright,any appetizers?"

"Jumbo Shrimp cocktail!" Demi perked up,I tried not to laugh,"Alright,I'll go get it." Chelsea walks off.

"Babe,can we talk?" Ashlet texted me,I turned off my phone.

...

"Here are your glasses and wine and your appetizer." Chelsea smiled,"Have we decided what you guys wanted?" she asked.

"I'll have Porcini Rubbed Prime New York Strip 14 ounce  with the hand cut french fries." Demi ordered."Alright,and you sir?"

"I'll have Atlantic Salmon Filet with Goat Cheese Whipped Potatoes." I ordered. "Alright,I'll put that in!" she smiled and took our menus from us.

Demi poured our wine in our glasses,"You know..this..is my first..fancy date.." Demi looked at me,I smiled at her,I put my hand on top of her on the table,"You deserve to be treated like a princess..Nathan...well..he's a douchebag." I smiled,making her smile.

Then she popped a shrimp in her mouth.

I intertwined our hands and kissed her hand. "Wanna hear something hilarious?" I smiled,"Sure." she smiled,I picked up a shrimp and adjusted my voice to make it sound like a girl,"Hey Demi,I'm Stephanie Shrimp." 

She threw her head up,laughing.

"You are ridiculous!" she laughed,"I gotta pee,be right back."she laughed and got up headed to the bathroom.

I turned my phone back on,"Busy." I texted Ashley back. I took a shrimp and ate it. "Back." Demi sat down a few minutes later.

"Have a nice piss?" I chuckled,

"It was delightful." she laughed and took  a sip of her wine.

I looked at my phone,"Hey Nick and Kevin are wanting me to go Ziplining and golf with them tomorrow,wanna go??" I looked at her,"Sure!" she talked with her mouth filled with food,I laughed.

"Here is Porcini Rubbed Prime New York Strip 14 ounce  with the hand cut french fries."  the guy puts the plate in front of Demi,"Here is the Atlantic Salmon Filet with Goat Cheese Whipped Potatoes." he set my plate down.

"Thanks,it looks good." I smiled and took a bite.

"Oh my god." Demi covered her mouth,eating her food,"What?" I looked at her,"It's delicious." she smiled,"Told ya." I smiled.

...

"Want dessert?" Chelsea asked,"How about one Cheesecake,we'll share it." I smiled. "Alright." Chelsea left.

"I can't believe you are making me eat more,I am so full!!" Demi threw her head back,"You'll thank me,later. Their cheesecake is awesome." I smiled.

"Fine,fine..if I get a kiss." she leaned over the table,I laughed,I pecked her lips.

...

"I want the last piece." she fought over the last piece of cheesecake that was left on the plate,"You said you were too full and I was the one who ordered it." I laughed.

"And you were the one who  had the first piece,PLEASE!?" She begged. "Fine." I smirked,"if I get a kiss." I laughed.

 She cupped my face and kissed me,"Damn girl." I laughed.

She ate the last piece and I paid the bill.

...

We're finally home and I changed into something comfortable and she put on her pajamas,I laid next to her,"Night baby." she smiled at me,I kissed her lips.

"Mmm,I love when our lips touch." I smiled,making her laugh,"Weirdo." she turned off the lights.

Demi's POV.

The next day.

We just had breakfast and now we're getting ready to go zip lining,which I am pretty nervous. I slipped on denim shorts and a dark gray chop top that has the american flag on it,I slipped on gray converses on. I only put fondation on my face and I tied my hair in a messy bun.

"You ready?" Joe walks out,wearingg jeans and a shirt,"Yep." I took his hand and we got in his car.

..

"Hey bro. Hey Demi." Nick greeted,"Hi." I smiled,"We gotta get you guys ready." Nick said and he took us to the place,they got our gear and the guys help us put it on. Joe helped me put on my helmet,I pecked his lips a few times,"Thank you."

"Hey Demi do you feel this?" he hit me on my helmet,I laughed,"Stop!" I headed over to Nick."Hey dude." I laughed,"Can I ask you something?" he looked at me.

"Sure." I smiled,"How are Selena and Miley?.." he wondered.

"They're doing good. You still like them,don't you?" I smirked,"Yeah,but they broke my heart,so." he shrugged,"Wait,what? They told me you broke up with them.." I looked at them.

"No..Miley broke up with me because she had feelings for Liam when they filmed The Last Song,and Selena broke up with me."

"Wow...I'm so sorry." I patted his back.

"Cell phones,please." a guy came with a bucket,Nick and Kevin dropped theirs. "I wouldn't care if I dropped my phone,to be honest." I sighed and put my phone in th bucket aswell with Joe.

"Who is going first?" the guy asked,"Kevin and I will go first." Nick stepped in and they got them strapped.

I put my arms around Joe's waist,"I'm scared,really scared." I whispered,"Don't be scared,babe." he kissed my forehead.

"Your turn." The guy said and we went to him,he strapped us in,"Go." he pushed us. 

"I'M GOING TO WIN,I'M GOING TO WIN!" I yelled to Joe,racing him to the end,but I didn't beat him. "Ha!" he smiled.

..

We finished ziplining and with golfing,I lost. We walked inside the house,Joe pinned me to my bedroom wall,kissing me passionately,I slid my hands inside his shirt,then slipping it off.

He started nipping at my neck,I moaned lightly,I ran my hands up and down his body,He slipped my shirt off,leaving me in my black lace bra,I pulled him closer by his pants loop and started biting at his neck.

His hands found the clasp of my bra and un clasped it,making it drop. I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him,kissing on his jawline,I started unbuckling his pants and slid them down,revealing his erection popping through his boxers,I moaned aloud.

"Calm down,baby." he smiled and flipped us and started kissing down my body until he reached my jeans,he unzipped them and pulled them off,he started rubbing me softly,making me moan.

....

I laid down after we finished and laid my head on his chest,putting covers over us,I kissed his nipple,I smiled.

He was holding my hand,running his finger over my scars sofly,"Demi.." he spoke,"Yeah?" I was watching his finger,"I've been thinking.." he said,I looked up at him,"I think it's time for me to divorce Ashley..."

Silence.

"If that's what you want..but I don't want it to be because of me.." I looked him in the eye,"No,not because of you..I just feel..this marriage is over..it can't be fixed...she won't even let us go to marriage counseling.." he told me.

I nodded my head,listening.

"All we do is fight...and one time she tricked me..just to get in bed with her..I just think...it's unfair to her..and me if we keep on staying in this marriage.." he put his arm around me,stroking my hair softly.

"Only you know what's right,Joe..She makes you unhappy,then do it.." I looked at him,reached over and kissed his lips,then kissed his neck and then his nipple again,then laid my head back on his chest,closing my eyes.

.....

I woke up alone,I got up and slipped on Joe's shirt

I went downstairs but stopped,

"Are Ashley and Joe seperated? This seems to be so false,rumors swirled when Joe was caught hanging out with some girl yesterday with his brothers,source of Nick said they are just friends. Thank godness because we love Jashley!" E!news reported,I heard Joe sigh.

I went downstairs and wrapped my arms around him from behind,I kissed his shoulder."Sorry,I wasn't there when you woke up,I had to answer the call from my manager." he looked up at me.

"It's fine." I smiled,stroking his face,"Nice sex hair." he laughed,I smirked,"Thanks." I kissed his jawline. He pulled me over the couch,"Do you really have to go to work?" he whined,"Yes." I laughed and the shirt rolled up.

"Your fucking ass is in my face." he laughed and I laughed and I shook it in front of him,"Stop." he slapped it,I sat on his lap,"I wish I didn't have to work,but I got viewers so..." I kissed his lips between each word.

"Oh fine." he frowned. 

"Don't frown." I kissed his lips. 

I got up and headed to the shower.

-------------------------------------------------

Yep.

This is dedicated to Jemi101 for being the first to comment on the last chapter and she was the one who encouraged me to update this story a few chapters back hahaha

enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 697 40
After Lana and Sean's life got turned upside down, they finally managed to settle as a newly formed family, learning how to enjoy life together even...
137K 6K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
17.8K 457 40
After getting pregnant at 16 Maya knew her life would be difficult but now how much.
640K 57.2K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...