The Script (Liam Payne)

By AcousticSoul_

I watched her dance, beneath the spinning lights, and suddenly there were no more words for me to write. She... More

The Script
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 1

1.9K 37 0
By AcousticSoul_

"Oh my god, Tia. You look gorgeous." My mother cooed in my ears. I looked at my reflection and only one thing occured to me- What have I gotten myself into?

There was a very pretty girl in front me. It was the most beautiful day of her life. It was her wedding. Yes, the day every girl dreams about. That girl was wearing a gorgeous white and golden bridal gown which was extremely long and it seemed as if it was tailored just for her. It crossed her long legs and now was gliding on the floor. Her hair was tied in a bun and a small crown settled on her head. And a veil covered almost all the part of her head behind the crown. She looked like a woman. Well, that woman was me in front of the mirror.

Today, I was supposed to be happy. I was going to get married. But today definitely was not how I imagined my day to be. The only thing I could actually dream about right now was to run. Run far away.

I was going to get married to a guy who I barely spoke to my entire life. The last I met him, I was 15 and he was 17. We were at our father's success party and all of a sudden he appeared from nowhere and pucked his orange juice on my dress. Lovely, isn't it?

The last few days were like an emotional trauma to me. After saying yes to father for marrying Liam, the news spread like wildfire. I'm sure it was a big news as the best business men's children were about to marry each other. But I personally think it was because the most eligible bachelor was getting married and many hearts were about to be crushed.

Liam Payne.

The name sent absolute cold chills down my spine. No, not those crushy-lovey chills. But the chills that set goosebumps on my hands. I was actually going to marry him. We haven't even talked to each other about our marriage! Yes, i know what you guys must be thinking.

Both of us rejected the plea by our fathers about meeting each before taking a big step in a different journey. But I guess he rejected this offer before dad could even ask me. Guess he was not at all interested in meeting me? Well, I have good news for you, Payne. You have to live your damn life with me.

My best friend Katy and I actually went through every magazine, internet article, newspapers, news channel to gather more information about him. And every source had mostly one thing to say. 'Casanova Liam Payne clicked with yet another girl.'---'Business Heir Payne found making out next to a casino with a blonde.'---'Manwhore Liam Payne says he's not the commitment sort of guy.' What? 'Liam Payne says he's just having fun.'

Wow, please remind me again. What have I gotten myself into?

"Thanks mother." I said faintly. Trying my best to forget all the headlines I heard about him and all the pictures I saw of him making out. It wasn't really affecting me. It was just the fact that I was going to marry a man who was 'commitment phobic'.

My mother, as if sensed the tension in my mind, grabbed a chair and next next to me in front of the mirror. "Listen to me Tia. You always were my hero. And today you proved to us that you are the superhero. We really can't thank you enough for what you are doing today. I know it's really very difficult for you given that you both have not even talked to each other. But you are doing this for us and that's enough. You know you can still back out." My mom gently pushed my arm.

I smiled weakly as I knew that how much ever I wanted it or how much ever my parents would love to break this marriage, I will have to marry him. I made a promise to him and I would not break it.

"No mother. I will marry him. That's what I promised Dad. But about the divorce..." I trailed off.

"Yes yes!" my mother snapped back, not wasting a moment,"I would personally fight your case, Tia. We don't really have to tell the Payne Family as you never know, they might not help your father knowing that you are going to divorce Liam. So we have three months before everything gets back to normal. You don't have to worry, Tia. Everything will be alright." 

Yes, nothing to worry about except living with a manwhore. You never know, i might just make some friends in my bedroom when he is busy with other women? What the hell did I just think!?

"I really hope mother." 

My mother just smiled weakly, completely aware that she could do nothing about the situation. Hell, no one could do anything. 

Both of us heard a knock on the door and we turned around to see Dad standing at the door. He looked tired but he still managed to get dressed up in a tuxedo and he really did look dashing. Mom got up from her seat and walked towards Dad. he gave her a small peck on her lips and then walked towards me. He placed both his hands on my shoulder and made me face the mirror, standing behind me. He looked at me through the mirror.

"I'm tired of already thanking you enough, Tia.." he started off. I wanted to ask him not to mention about it as I had to live that way.

"But," he continued, "I'm not going to thank you now. Nor am I going to say sorry. I'm here for something else."

"Dad.."

"No Tia. You look at that girl in the mirror?" He pointed towards my reflection in the mirror. I nodded.

"Pretty, isn't she? Well, she is my princess. So used to be that small. And now she's getting married today. Even though it's difficult for her she's doing it for her father. You know why? Because her father is a really lucky man to be blessed by her." He paused. I just smiled inwardly.

"I just have to say that please try to make this work, Tia. Please just try to have a relationship with him. I'm not saying that try to have a perfect married life but at least try to have a life with him. I know you are already under the notion of getting a divorce. But I would not really want... please Tia. You already have done alot. Just promise me this last thing?" He said with those puppy eyes again.

I felt my heart break into pieces again. I agreed to marry him only on one condition and that was a divorce. And now my father expects me to make it work? Am I dreaming?

"You don't know how a marriage works. Your mother and I used to have alot of fights in the initial year of our relationship. But then we slowly started understanding each other. I wasn't like how I showed her I was. I was fragile and weak. All men are. they just don't prefer to show it. You have to get to that side of Liam." He said looking at me straight in the eye.

My life is not actually the best right now. Hell, it's the worst. But I'm doing this just for my old man. It's really sick but I will do this last thing for him.

"I promise Dad. I hope this is your last promise though." I gave a faint laugh.

"I hope it is." He said with a small smile.

"So, my lady, let's leave with your best man?" He announced, slightly bending his arm at the elbow as if gesturing me to hook my arm with his. I did what he gestured and we left the room along with my mom who just cleared off her tears after my dad's speech.

--

The aisle was set. People were bursting at the centre. The entire area was beautifully decorated. There were small shining stars that shimmied at the top in a line. All the benches were covered with a white cotton and some shining confetti was placed on it. Everyone was beautifully dressed. I saw most of my friends and more strangers. Well, I felt like a stranger in my own marriage.

We walked the aisle slowly giving a smile to each and every person who looked at me with great adoration and love. If only they knew.The flowers girls threw petals in our path and they looked just adorable. I saw Mr.Payne and his wife standing close to the priest. He had a bright smile on his face and Mrs.Payne gave me a huge smile and mouthed 'gorgeous.' I just smiled at her pretty gesture.

And then my eyes fell on him. He was standing to the other side of the priest. Liam was wearing a black tuxedo with a black bow. Liam looking handsome would be an understatement. He hair was cleanly gelled backwards it seemed he just had a haircut at the back of his head. I saw a small stubble on his face realizing he had not shaved in the morning. His hands were behind his back. I slowly looked up on his face again and realized that his eyes were scanning me from top to bottom. Then they finally settled on my eyes. It seemed as if his eyes were digging into my eyes.

His face was expressionless. I could not really read anything on his face. No, he wasn't smiling. He wasn't sad. He wasn't angry. He just maintained a poker face. When I looked back into his eyes with the equal vigour that he had, he turned away his face. Haha, i win, Payne.

We reached the altar and my dad softly kissed my forehead and handed my hand in Liam's. He quickly took it in his and gave a very cute smile to my father and then looked back at his father with no expression.

We both stood in front of the priest, hand in hand, and the priest started off with his sayings.

"We are gathered here to witness the union of Liam James Payne and Tiara Andrew Williams in marriage.

I looked at him but he was looking straight at the priest.

"If I speak in the tongues of mortals and of angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give away all my possessions, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing."

His grip on my hand tightened and I suddenly felt the urge to run away, again. It was really difficult for him to go through this. But slowly, I grasped in the words from the Corinthians of the Bible and realized that this was not right.

"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became an adult, I put an end to childish ways. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known. And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love."

This time, my grip on his hand tightened and I closed my eyes shut. There was no faith between us. Let's not talk about love. But the one thing out of those three was hope. We had some hope between us and immediately I remembered my father's sayings.

"Love never ends. But as for prophecies, they will come to an end; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will come to an end. For we know only in part, and we prophesy only in part; but when the complete comes, the partial will come to an end."

Will we ever love each other? Will we ever think about discovering each other? Will everything be according to the fairy tales I used to see? Will this be my story, my script?

After a few more verses from the bible, the priest called in for my parents and they stood next to us. He turned towards them and asked "Who gives this woman to be married to this man?''

'We do." They replied. They of course do.

Then the officiant made us face each other after a few advises about marriage, love and blessings. He turned towards. "Liam and Tiara, have you come here freely and without reservation to give yourselves to each other in marriage?"

"Yes." Both of us said in unison. Ouch.

"Will you honour each other as man and wife for the rest of your lives?"

"Yes."

"Will you accept children lovingly from God and bring them up according to law of Christ?"

"yes, father."

"Ok then. Liam Payne, do you take Tiara Williams to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?"

"I do." He said looking at me.

"Tiara Williams, Do you take Liam Payne to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?"

"I do." I said, returning the favor.

"You can exchange the rings.''

The flower girls quickly came up to us and gave us our rings. I took his hand in mine and slid the ring in his finger. He didn't waste any time as well and took my hand in his and slid the ring on my finger. I looked at it and it was nothing less than precious. I had never in my life seen such a beautiful ring. It had a small rose like flower in the middle with nothing but diamond like petals in the front. When I saw the other side of the ring, I saw a small 'infinity' symbol. This ring was.. mine.

"Now," the priest continued,"By the power vested upon me by the power of the Church, I now pronounce you as man and wife."

This is it. I was married. This feeling was beautiful, but weird in it's own way. We practically lied in every vow and it didn't seem right. Everyone was shouting and clapping. And Liam. He was giving a tough competition to Lady Gaga for maintaining a poker face.

"You may now kiss the bride."

-X-

A/N: Tiara's wedding gown to the right. I hope I have not goofed up with the wedding ceremony. Pls vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 145 38
Nadia seemingly has a perfect life, a perfect job, and a perfect personality. She is highly imaginative and finds herself dreaming most of the time a...
6.5K 258 41
They say that everything happens for a reason and when things happen over and over again it's fate.
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
3.6M 63.7K 31
"Rosie Moore. You will be partnered with....." He waved his hands around above a piece of paper while covering his eyes. JUST TELL ME! "Louis Tominso...