CHOOSE (5sos)

By notadumbblonde5

One girl falls for two boys and one boy makes a grave choice. More

Intro
Chapter 1: Who's Kathryn?
Chapter 2: I Have A Boyfriend
Chapter 3: Butterflies and Cockroaches
Chapter 4: No Humans Can Be That Perfect
Chapter 5: An Unexpected Comment
Chapter 6: Purple's Not My Color
Chapter 7: You Can't Take My Money
Michael's Undelivered Texts
Chapter 8: I Didn't Think
Chapter 9: Oh No, Luke Has My Phone!
Chapter 10: Noses
200+ reads!!!!!!
Chapter 11: Remember That Cute Waitress At The Diner?
Chapter 12: Lol I'm Michael Clifford
Chapter 13: Stop Calling Me a Kitten
Chapter 14: Are You Gonna Take My Order?
Chapter 15: I Guess I'm Dora the Explorer
Chapter 16: Hey, I'm Ashton
Chapter 17: Yo, Pass the Orange Juice
Chapter 18: Well I Can Kinda Sing
Chapter 19: That's What Best Friends Are For
Chapter Twenty: Grace The Psycho
Chapter 21: Will You Be My Girlfriend?
Chapter 22: ASHTON HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?
Chapter 23: Charming, Bright Eyed Beauties
Chapter 24: Dropping The Baby Bomb!
Chapter 25: Leaving for Grace
Chapter 26: Shut Up Pukas
hot luke alert: THANK YOU ALL!
Update
Chapter 27: Ashton is No Longer Ashton
Chapter 28: Damage Is Done
CHAPTER 30!!!! Luke is Not Athletic
Chapter 31: Bleeding
Chapter 32: Lost
Chapter 33: CHOOSE
Chapter 34: Kiss and Tell
Almost 100 comments!
Chapter 35: Puppy Dayz
NEW TITLE FOR "TEXTING"- Read this so you aren't confused!
Chapter 36: Smoking Grilled Cheese
Chapter 37: Calum's Gotta Secret, Impossible to Keep It
Chapter 38: Secrets Spill
Chapter 39: The End?
Chapter 40: After
Epilogue
Sequel???
New Story Alert!

Chapter 29: Fun in the Sun...Or Not?

190 13 1
By notadumbblonde5

PLEASE PLEASE read what I wrote at the end of this chapter!!! Thanks!!!

Alexia's POV:

Over the past two weeks, my life had become completely insane. At first, the media was buzzing nonstop about the horrible person I was. The names that they called me were so awful. Everyone knew about me and my failed performance, and it was a trending topic on Twitter.

But there were some positives.

All of the attention actually helped my single, which was currently #5. Also, after Ashton's public apology some of the hate died down. I was still being called a lot of awful things though. I also had a lot of fans that made everything really worth while. Right now, I had 100 thousand followers. It was unbelievable.

I was currently posting the winner of an edit contest that I held for my fans. I wished that I could choose twenty winners, but in the end I picked my two favorites. The first one was one with pictures of me happy and singing, combined with the tearful, devastated expression that was on my face when I saw what Ashton had done. I hadn't talked to him about it yet. I wasn't planning on it either, unless he came to me. The second one was a video edit of the performance, along now with clips of me from the first interview with the boys. I posted them, and was overwhelmed yet again by the amount of likes that I got in less then three minutes.

"Lexi? Are you coming?" Michael called.

"Yeah one sec!" I exclaimed, and stuffed my towel and sunglasses in my bag. It wasn't quite summer yet, but we were going to an indoor water park, and a beach afterwords if it was warm enough.

I hurried down the stairs to where the guys were waiting. Calum was standing in front wearing a sleeveless top, snap back, and his bathing suit. Standing next to him was his girlfriend of one week, Madelyn Silver. She was tiny, only 5' 1 at nineteen years old, with a loud personality one you got to know her.

I had gotten to know her pretty well since she started dating Calum. We clicked instantly.

Behind them were Luke and Michael. There were both wearing sleeveless tops too and snap backs.

"Hey, where's your lip ring Luke?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah," Luke fingered his lip. "I wasn't feeling it today."

I nodded. "Oh okay." I turned to face the entire group. "Is everyone ready?"

Everyone nodded, and we headed into our cars.

I went in Luke's car sitting shotgun with Michael in the back. Calum and Madelyn went in Cal's car.

We spent the car ride blasting music on the radio, screaming lyrics, and having a great time. After a few hours we reached the water park.

Cal and Madelyn, surprisingly, both loved roller coasters, and dragged the rest of us to a huge water roller coaster. Michael seemed pretty enthusiastic about it, so I turned to Luke.

"Luke, I'm honestly really scared." I confessed.

"You're afraid of roller coasters?"

"Yeah." I sighed.

He gave me a lopsided smile. "Don't quote me on this but yeah... I don't like them either."

"Aw Luke!"

"Hey! Don't quote me, remember?"

"Alright, fine. Are you going on this one with the others?"

"Nah. How about we go off on our own and meet up with them later. While there in that huge line I'm sure we can get tons of rides in."

I grinned up at him. "Sounds perfect."

----------

We were both laughing hysterically when we ran into Michael, Calum, and Madelyn as they got off the roller coaster.

We were soaking wet and I had lost my sunglasses but I could care less right now. I'd had a blast crushing Luke in water bumper cars, racing down tube rides, and we couldn't stop laughing after I crashed into him and knocked us both over on one of the rides.

I was so glad I hadn't waited in that roller coaster line with the others.

"So? Was it worth the wait?" I asked.

"That was AWESOME! Give me a warning before you make me third wheel next time though, okay?" Michael exclaimed. "I was stuck with these two kissing in line."

Madelyn rolled her eyes and grabbed Calum's face, bringing him down to her and kissing his cheek. "You're gonna have to deal with it." She said matter-of-factly, winking at me.

I laughed, shaking my head. I loved her personality. Calum was so lucky to have found her.

"Alright, so what's next?" Luke asked.

"I think we should head to the beach soon. The weather is so perfect today." Madelyn said.

I nodded. "Yeah. Wanna go on a few more rides, altogether?"

Everyone nodded. We went on a bunch of tube rides and plunges, then headed to the beach that was a few miles away.

We got burgers and fries from the restaurant on the beach, and then found a spot on the sand for us to hang out on. The boys went into the water while I soaked up some sun with Madelyn. It really was a nice day. I wish I hadn't lost my sunglasses.

I closed my eyes, laid down on my towel, and bathed in the feeling of the sun's rays on me. It felt so good, and it was so relaxing...

"AHHH!" I screamed, and shot up from my towel. I looked around me and saw Luke grinning mischievously.

"You! How dare you?" I yelled. I was soaking wet! That little prick dumped the freezing ocean water on me.

Madelyn and the guys were cracking up. "I'm sorry I'm didn't warn you Lex, but the look on your face!"

"You were being no fun! Come in the water!" Luke pouted. I rolled my eyes and flopped back on the sand.

A few seconds later, a pair of hands grabbed my legs. Another pair grabbed my arms. "No!" I exclaimed, but Michael and Luke wouldn't listen as they ran down the beach and flung me into the water.

"Ah!" I squealed. It was so cold.

"Sorry love." Luke smiled, and took my hand. "Don't be mad at me."

Love? Aw. It must be an Australian thing. I felt my insides melting. "It's okay Luke, don't" I began, but stopped when I saw him wink at Michael. I got a bad feeling. "Wait, what are you-"

Michael dunked my underwater. I broke through the surface, gasped for air, and dunked them both with me. We came up together, gasping and laughing. "Ha! How does that feel?" I giggled.

They both just shook their heads at me, laughing breathily.

We swam together back to shore, where Calum and Madelyn were waiting for us, laughing as they uploaded a video of Luke and Michael throwing me into the water on Snapchat and probably Instagram too.

"Well, that was interesting. What next?" I said.

"I brought some balls. What do you want to play?"

"How about football- American football?" Michael suggested.

We all nodded that we were okay with that. "Okay! We need team captains!" I said. "How about we split up the lovebirds and make them captains?"

"Oh your going down Cal!" Madelyn exclaimed, pressing a gentle kiss on his lips.

"I don't know about that." Calum smirked.

"Okay! I'm picking first. Alexia, obviously. And because I'm not athletic, we get the extra player. I'm picking Luke." She said, smirking at me when she picked him. I frowned, and knew that I would have to question her later.

"Alright, Mikey get over here. Make your skills in video game football become real in actual football." Calum exclaimed.

Just before we began, I noticed a text from Ashton on my phone.

It simply read: Hey. Can we talk?

-----

I hope you like all of the frequent updating I've been doing! Please be sure to vote, add Texting to your library, follow me, etc.... it would mean SO, SO much to me!!! And if you comment questions or anything I'll always reply.

Thanks so much for 5k!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 12.8K 36
In which a girl and a boy have a one night stand and they meet again two years later.
18K 487 35
In which a broken girl and a home-searching boy are on a journey to find someone whose demons play well with others. © 2014 gillalmigh...