Tortured Love (One direction...

By one_direction1908

Charlotte, along side One Direction, is kidnapped. Abused by their kidnappers, the group needs to link togeth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note (please read!!)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
New Story!
Update

Chapter 30

1.1K 26 7
By one_direction1908

Charlotte's POV

My feet felt like they were covered in blisters and if I took another step, I would collapse. But I didn't, I just kept trudging alongside Harry. No one said a word. All that could be heard was the occasional sniffle and gravel shifting under our feet.

My head felt like it might explode and emotionally, mentally, and physically I was exhausted. I didn't see how I could ever feel joy again.

Everyone halted so I turned and saw Liam losing it. He put his hands on his head and was sobbing uncontrollably.

"No...we need to go back. We have to save her" he cried.

"Liam you aren't strong enough-"

"That's the problem!" Liam screamed "I wasn't strong enough to protect her! I wasn't strong enough to get her out if there! I was supposed to be there for her! She should be next to me!"

"Liam...this wasn't your fault"

He fell to his knees, crying into his hands. The boys didn't say anything, they just surrounded Liam, got down on their knees, and put their arms around him. This little action did more than saying 1,000 words. Liam just leaned on them and cried, finally breaking down.

McKenna shuffled over and put her arms over my shoulders and I did the same. She put her head on my shoulder and silently cried. We just stated like that for half an hour.

Finally, the boys helped Liam up and he wiped his face.

"You good enough to go on?" Niall asked? Liam nodded, shanking a little. We kept on the road for what seemed like hours, without a single vehicle passing or building in sight. It was beginning to seem like this road would never end.

Finally, a town approached. Walking back into civilization was a weird feeling. I wasn't cooped up in some home anymore, I could go where I wanted too. The thing I was most excited about was seeing my family again. I wanted their familiar hugs and comfort. I hope Morgan, my sister, was at home instead of university. Yes, she would be home supporting Mom and Dad.

It took another fifteen minutes to get to town but we finally made it. A gas station was the first building we approached.

I spotted a man filling up his car with gas. He had grey hair and wore a suit with the tie loosened and top button undone. He looked tired after a stressful and taxing day at work. Man, I knew the feeling.

He saw the group, walking up on him like zombies. I'm sure we looked the part with our dirty clothes, blood smeared skin, and slow pace from limping and exhaustion.

The man took a few steps back from shock. He gasped and blinked to see if we were actually there.

"What...what happened?!" He exclaimed.

"We've been kidnapped. We just escaped. We have been walking for miles and we are injured. Please help us!" McKenna sobbed, borderline hysterical. I didn't know it she was crying from pain, grief, or happiness. Maybe all three. The man nodded, saying something I didn't really register, and pulled out his cell phone.

A fog of haziness entered my mind. It was slow and creeping at first but all if a sudden, I was in the middle of it with way out. Like in every direction I turned, there was more fog and confusion. I could feel my head spinning a bit but I really didn't have control. I felt like I was right back on the floor with Harry being killed in front of me.

I fell to the ground and let the darkness overcome me and swallow me whole.

**

That constant beeping really irritated me. So did these scratchy clothes. Where was I? I couldn't feel any pain, thank god, but the thing that kind if worried me was I couldn't feel anything.

Maybe I was having an out of body experience? That would be super cool. Gosh, my inner geek monologue was embarrassing. Come on, Charlie, focus! Well this wasn't really a bad place to be. No pain, no worries, just...nothing.

But I felt I should wake up. There was always something to do. I was exhausted. Maybe this can just wait until later. But I didn't even know what would be waiting.

I took a shaky breath, and got some feeling back. I wiggled my toes and moved my fingers, regaining control. Now I needed to open my eyes. I squinted in the harsh light and looked around. I was in a hospital. Well that would make sense.

I was hooked up to lots of wires, tubes, and machines. I had bandages all over, my hand was in a sling, and I was in a hospital gown. I sat up but had a rush of dizziness that made me lie down again.

I wasn't in a good position here. I was so exposed. They would catch me for sure. I needed to get up and hide. I didn't want them to hurt my friends or me. I didn't know how much more I could take.

I made myself get up and I crashed to the floor. Something was stopping me. That damn I.V! I yanked it out, wincing at the pain. I also took the sling off. I crawled to the door and got to my feet with the support of the doorframe. Everything was so confusing, like my thoughts were jumbled up in one big ball.

"M'am, what are you doing?" A lady in scrubs asked.

"You got to help me" I cried. She wasn't Peter, Jenny, Jack, Lucy, or Billy so that was good enough for me.

The nurses face softened "Honey, you're in the hospital. Your safe now"

"What's going on?" I demanded "are you with them too?!"

The nurse put her hands up defensively "Charlotte, you escaped. There's no one here that will hurt you"

I tried to sort through my muddled memories. It all came back in one flood; Claire's death, us escaping, going to the gas station.

I sucked in a huge breath, feeling suffocated and trapped.The truth hadn't set in and I still felt threatened. Like they were lurking in every shadow and behind every corner.

More nurses approached me and I broke down, sinking to my knees and sobbing. I felt arms go around me and lift me up. She lead me back to the room and laid me down on the bed.

"They are dead, right?" I asked "the people that took me, they are gone?"

The nurse grimaced "I don't know if I'm the person to ask"

"Please" I begged. I needed to know.

"The police went back to the house they held you in. Your other friends told them how to get there. They...they only found one body of a young girl. Claire Rowland. There was blood but...no one else was there" she told me.

I wasn't safe. They were still alive and free.

"No..." The panic returned and I heard my heart monitor picking up.

"We will protect you" the nurse assured me "They will be caught and punished for their crimes"

"My friends...are they okay?" I asked.

"Yeah" she nodded, thankful for the subject change "they have made wonderful progress this past week"

"Week?"

"You sustained major head trama. We had to keep you in a medically induced coma for the past week. You are now well enough to be conscious. You should make a full recovery" As she spoke, she went and got the sling and I.V. She put them back on me then sat back down in the chairs beside my bed.

"Where's my parents?" I asked. They should be here.

"They have been here all hours of the day but suddenly left early this morning. If you'd like, you can give them a call. I would do it but I think you'll want to talk to them" I nodded, eagerly. I desperately wanted to hear their voice.

"Okay, stay here. I'll be right back" she left and came back with the phone. I dialled the familiar number, which I still knew like the back of my hand, and heard it ring.

"I'll give you a minute" the nurse mumbled and left.

The phone clicked, indicating someone had picked up. I heard breathing but no greeting.

"Mom? Dad?" I asked.

"Guess again" I knew that voice.

Peter.

_________________________________________________________________________

Ohh, cliffhanger ;) I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Pretty please fan, vote, an comment I would much appreciate it! Thanks for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 214 16
Kat and Kaylee were just minding there own business taking a walk, When they spot one direction and get chased down a hill and kidnapped follow them...
382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...
49.1K 663 26
One direction gets kidnapped and then the get away but that's when the really scary stuff happens.
10.8K 445 27
Harry is now out of prison currently living with Melina. As Harry and Melina become closer and the longer he stays with her, the further they fall fo...