I Bet You Won't • Larry

By larry-is-too-real

"Harry bets Louis that Louis won't do the dishes in the sink by tomorrow morning." "Louis bets Harry that Har... More

Author's Note
1. I Bet You Won't Move In With Me
2. I Bet You Won't Keep This Box
3. I Bet You Won't Stop Drinking Tea
4. I Bet You Won't Get A Cat
5. I Bet You Won't Forgive Me
6. I Bet You Won't Love Me Again
7. I Bet You Won't Travel
8. I Bet You Won't Fly
9. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 2
10. I Bet You Won't See The Stars
11. I Bet You Won't Disney
12. I Bet You Won't Walk On Sunshine
13. I Bet You Won't Feel Better
14. I Bet You Won't Sing
Thank You
15. I Bet You Won't Go Nude
16. I Bet You Won't Spa
17. I Bet You Won't Text
18. I Bet You Won't Present
19. I Bet You Won't Talk
20. I Bet You Won't Match
21. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 3
22. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 4
23. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 5
24. I Bet You Won't Text Pt. 2
READ
25. I Bet You Won't Come Home
26. I Bet You Won't Dance
28. I Bet You Won't Surf
29. I Bet You Won't Birthday
30. I Bet You Won't Christmas
31. I Bet You Won't Kiss Me
32. I Bet You Won't Date Me
I Bet You Won't...?
33. I Bet You Won't Play a Game
34. I Bet You Won't Eat
35. I Bet You Won't Love Me
36. I Bet You Won't Be Mine
37. How it Feels to Love -H
38. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 6
39. I Bet You Won't Make Me Love You
40. I Bet You Won't Tell Me
read
read pt. 2
rip johannah deakin
41. I Bet You Won't See The City
42. I Bet You Won't Fly pt. 7

27. I Bet You Won't Christmas • Extra

898 73 42
By larry-is-too-real

Flashback - December 25, 2014

(Imagine the present time as 2015. Where they are right now is not in the past, just pretend it is current time)

(look how cute and smol and soft)

•••

"Harry," Louis whispers, creeping over to his side of the dorm.

"Hazza," he says, softly getting on his bed and laying next to him, their noses almost touching.

"Hazzy," he rasps out, running his hand up and down Harry's soft cheek. Little tufts of hair poke out from behind his ears. He's been trying to grow it out, and it's just about reaching his shoulders now. Louis thinks it's the most adorable thing in the entire world.

Harry stirs in his sleep, mumbling incoherent words that only Louis can understand. He's known the boy for years. He's used to it.

"Mhm... no - don't... don't take the bunnies. Please. T-they're... pink. No! You can h-ave the pineapple snakes but not... not my bunnies," Harry whispers out. Louis can barely make out what he's saying, but once he does, he throws his head back, muffling his laughter with the sleeve of his sweater. Well, it's not his sweater, per se, it's Harry's. It's his purple sweater that he rarely wears, so Louis took it and wears it all the time.

"Harry," he laughs out, running his hands through his curls.

"Mph... wh-what?" He says, blinking his eyes open. He scans across the ceiling until his eyes meet Louis', blue meeting green.

"Good morning! It's Christmas, Haz!" Louis says, getting up on his knees and jumping on the bed around Harry.

"It is - what? Oh, yeah! It's Christmas!" Harry says, now getting excited as well.

"Come on, come on, come on!" Louis screams, getting out of bed. His sweater rides up a bit, exposing his tight, black briefs.

Harry bites his lip at the sight. "God, Lou. M-my sweater, is it?" He teases.

Louis smirks. "Maybe."

Harry smiles, looking at his best mate's curvy little body. "Well, it looks better on you then it ever did me, so, Merry Christmas, Lou."

Louis' eyes light up. "Thank you, Hazzy! This is the best gift I could have gotten! It has your smell on it, I'm never washing it ever, ever again."

Harry chuckles. "Lou, that's not your actual present, you know."

"Wait, it's not? Oh. Well, thank you!" He says, even happier than before, if possible.

"Well, come on!" The older lad says.

Harry gets up and walks over to his closet, pulling on a sweatshirt and some loose-fitting sweatpants.

"Y'know, Lou, you may want to put on some pants. As much as I don't want you to, I don't think Liam, Niall, Zayn, or Jay or my mum will want to see that," Harry says.

The boys were all coming over to their small dorm, as well as Anne and Jay, Harry and Louis' mothers. Liam, Zayn, and Niall's parents were going over to Zayn and Liam's place the following day, but the oldest and youngest of the group had other plans.

"Oh, come on. I'm sure they want to see this," Louis says, pulling up the sweater and sticking his bum out. Harry practically drools at the sight.

"Alright, sexy boy, let's get you some pants," Harry rasps out, his throat dry.

Louis walks to his closet and pulls out a pair of Adidas joggers, putting them on over his white fuzzy socks. He doesn't match, but he also doesn't care.

Harry's wearing a Christmas themed sweatshirt with grey sweatpants and fuzzy socks with reindeer on them.

"What time is it?" Harry asks.

Louis looks at the clock. "8:48," he replies.

The boys and their parents should be arriving at about 9:30, so they had time to open the presents they got each other, like they always did.

"Here you go, Harry Styles," Louis says once they're seated, criss-cross, of course, on the ground in front of their fake Christmas tree. It's only about four feet tall, because their dorm advisors wouldn't allow anything taller.

"Why thank you, Louis Tomlinson," Harry says, giggling as he takes the large box.

"Damn, Lou, this is huge," he says.

Louis just giggles.

He unwraps the box, opening it. He sees a smaller box inside of it. Classic.

However, there is a present in the box. Harry grabs it and notices that it's a backpack. It seems like a crappy present, but his broke, and he was looking to buy one over the long break they had. No need, anymore.

"Open it," Louis says.

Harry furrows his eyebrows, but does as he is told. He opens the backpack and notices all of his favorite candy - and yes, there are three packs of gummy bears.

Two large boxes each of Oreos, Reeces, Nerds, Twix, and Kit-Kats are sitting in the bag, as well as the gummy bears. A few boxes of gum are in their as well.

"Wow, Lou, thank you so much!" Harry says, smiling. The backpack is Adidas, and he knows it must have cost Louis a ton.

Louis smiles and blushes. Harry opens up the next box, a bit smaller, and notices yet another gift. Love Actually and Titanic fall out of the box, as well as a deck of cards which Harry's wanted for god knows how long.

Harry squeals. "Lou! We have to watch these tonight, okay? And we have to play cards. Pleeeeease?" He begs.

Louis laughs. "Sure thing, love."

"Oh, and thank you."

Harry unwraps the other box and finds a scarf as well as a new sweater.

The smallest and final box is a flat, rectangular shape. "Lou..." Harry starts questioningly.

"Just open it," he squeaks out. He's fiddling with his fingers in his lap. He seems... nervous.

Harry unwraps it and finds two tickets to the Leeds festival. He practically faints right then and there. He's been wanting to go for a few years but the tickets have been really expensive - for them, at least.

"Louis. Oh my god - I don't... I don't know what to say. Thank you. Thank you so much!" Harry yells, getting up from his spot and literally jumping on top of Louis.

He tackles the older boy, sending him onto the carpeted floor. Harry lands on top of him, laughing and giggling as they lay there. Harry presses kisses all over his face, Louis giggling underneath him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He says. "We're going to have so much fun!"

"I know, Hazzy. I'm very excited," Louis responds, still chuckling from the way his lips tickled his skin.

"Me too. I love you," Harry whispers, a bit embarrassed, nuzzling his face into the crook of Louis' beck.

"I love you too."

Harry gets up and they return to their seated positions. "My turn!" He says, getting out his present. He's a bit nervous, because he doesn't know if Louis actually wanted this gift. Every time they walked by the store, he would stare at it with a longing look. It was a bit of a stretch, but you only live once.

He takes out the small box. It's flat and a dark red color; the material velvet and smooth. It's wrapped with some Christmas wrapping, because Harry's a sappy little thing.

Harry reluctantly hands Louis the box wordlessly, completely nervous as to what his reaction might be.

Louis unwraps the paper and chuckles when Harry puts the bow on top of the smaller boy's head. It's cute.

He gasps when he notices that there is obviously jewelry in the box. Could it be? He looks at it every time they pass a jewelry store, but it's much too expensive for him to buy.

He opens it up and gasps.

It is.

It's a necklace with Harry's name written in Hebrew. It might seem like a weird gift, but it means a lot to the both of them. When they were in high school, they weren't out to anyone but the other person yet. They would pass notes talking about some cute guy they saw during class, but one day their teacher almost caught them. So, they started writing in Hebrew. It's a weird language to choose from, but it's so easy to learn.

"לְהָצִיק"

was written in silver, either side connected to the chain.

Louis noticed another necklace in the box. But this time, it was his name.

"לואיס"

was written, engraved the exact same way as the first.

Louis looked at Harry with tears in his eyes. The curly-haired lad cleared his throat.

"I... I was thinking we could wear each other's names. Like, I wear yours and you wear mine. B-because, I've seen you looking at a necklace with "שלום" (Shalom) written on it, and I thought maybe we could do it with our names? Because of the notes we used to write in high school, remember?" Harry asked, nervous.

"Oh my god. Harry, I... I don't know what to say. Yes, of course I remember. Thank you. I'd be honored to wear your name," Louis says proudly.

Harry blushes and smiles. He takes the necklace with his own name on it and wraps it around Louis' neck, clicking it into place. Louis does the same with the necklace engraved with his name on Harry.

A few minutes later, the boys as well as Anne and Jay come into their room, all of them hugging and cheering and wishing the group a Merry Christmas.

Zayn received a large sketch pad from Niall, a collection of pens from Louis, a new easel and paints from Harry, and something from Liam that he wouldn't let anyone but Zayn see. Who knows?

Liam got the cologne he's been wanting for a long time from Niall. He received a new bag from Louis; leather, of course. Harry got him the jacket he's been eyeing, and Zayn got him yet another thing that only he and Liam could see. Once again, who knows?

Niall received a £50 gift card to his favorite restaurant from Louis, a trip to the chocolate factory in England from Harry, a windbreaker from Liam, and a bottle of Zayn's cologne because for some reason, he's attracted to it like a dog.

Harry got a butterfly habitat from Niall, who vowed to take care of it in his flat, a gift card to his favorite store (YSL) from Liam, and a record player along with some records from Zayn.

Louis received a few t-shirts he's wanted from Niall, a pair of Vans from Liam, and Polaroid camera from Zayn in his favorite color, pink. (His favorite color is actually red, but they didn't have that one, according to Zayn)

The crew spent the day laughing and having a grand time. At around noon time, they went to a cute little cafe near Louis and Harry's Uni and had tea. Classic Englanders, right?

Their day was fantastic. It was truly a memory that would last forever.

When they were all walking around the small town, admiring the beauty of the snow falling and the people walking, Liam and Zayn slipped away from the group for a few minutes. One thing Louis noticed was that they were both carrying the presents they gave each other.

But really, who knows?

•••

A/N:
"His sweater rides up a bit, exposing his tight, black briefs."

^ I mean come on I had to.

I wanted to give you all one last little fluff thing before I left. Surprise! Hope you enjoyed it. Just a cute little thing I whipped up.

I added that scene with the Hebrew names in there. Hehe. I love that scene. I'm Jewish, so I read and write Hebrew and all that jazz. I didn't get my Bat Mitzvah last year so I think I'm going to this or next year!

I'm going to camp on Tuesday (two days) I'm so excited.

Alright, I hope you all enjoyed the little extra Christmas chapter. It was fun to write heh.

All the love.

Zoe xx

INSTAGRAM: hoeforlarries/larryforthenight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 7.5K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
1M 44.8K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
270K 9.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...