PASTEL BOY <3 (Kellic)

By bAnDs__1326

Vic: very pastel, Very quiet, adorable. One flaw: eating disorder. Kellin: Vic's bully, punk, perfect life... More

Vic
Kellin
Vic
Kellin
Vic
VIC/Kellin
VIC
Kellin
Kellin
Vic
Kellin
Vic
Kellin
Vic
Vic
Kellin
Vic
Kellin
Okay listen.
Vic
Kellin
Vic
Kellin
Vic
Kellin
Pls stop
Vic
Kellin
Vic
Kellin
Vic
Kellin
Vic
Kellin
Vic
GUYS
Kellin
...
Vic
Kellin (THE END)

Vic

1.5K 82 0
By bAnDs__1326

Shit. They were all at the door.
I decided to ignore them and keep skating on the sidewalk.
As I made it off my skateboard I saw kellin look at me, bite his lip, and turn away.
Well that was hot-
NO IT WASNT.
anyways, I got off my skateboard, just in time for the boys to go to class.
Thank god.
Rushing to homeroom, I got stopped by someone.
That someone was Justin Hills.
"What do you want?" I groaned.
"Woah woah woah princess don't get all fussy with me." He responded.
"Don't call me that, what the fuck do you want." I snarled.
He kicked my legs and I fell down, clutching my injured leg.
He then proceeded to left me by my sweater/crop top and pin me up against the lockers.
"Hey hey hey, just listen to me." He whispered in my ear.
I whimpered in fear.
"Meet me after school, by the back of Starbucks we have close to here. If I don't see you there, you're fucking dead." He spat.
I nodded and shut my eyes tightly.
I was still in his grip.
I then felt a hand slide up the back of my skirt, on to my butt.
I gasped and smacked his hand away.
"W-what are you doing?" I asked angrly.
"Nothing." He smirked.
He dropped me and slapped my face, pulling my hair.
"p-please stop!" I yelled, tears in my eye.
"Ugh fine." He let go and walked off to class, leaving me in the middle of the hall.
I kept feeling his hand going up my skirt. I shuddered and headed to Mr.Gaskarths room.
I'm so scared for after school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675 48 13
Kellin is a seventeen year old, whimsical, quirky, loving and openly gay, also he's a victim of bullying. It's effecting his self image only he's try...
14.6K 450 23
Kellin is a mess. He's sad, tired, and swears too much. He copes by making self deprecating jokes and with his loud sarcastic humour. Vic is new and...
2K 75 10
Vic is a Champion Boxer, Kellin is a singer. Vic is a leader, Kellin's a follower. Vic's obsessed with music, Kellin makes music. Vic's kinda a nerd...
4.2K 161 25
Little um backstory hehe( this book is LITERALLY shit since I made this in what 7th grade so like be prepared for some cringing ass writing lol) Kell...