Tortured Love (One direction...

נכתב על ידי one_direction1908

Charlotte, along side One Direction, is kidnapped. Abused by their kidnappers, the group needs to link togeth... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note (please read!!)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
New Story!
Update

Chapter 27

1.1K 28 9
נכתב על ידי one_direction1908

Charlotte's POV 

Harry's body heat had helped me to relax and stop shivering, although I still felt the chill waiting for us to separate and allow it in.  Me and Harry had pretty much every article of clothing we could find on.

"I wonder how the date is going?" I wondered aloud.  

"I think it's going quite well. They seem to get on really good" Harry replied and he was right, Claire adn Liam really connected. They also had alot in common.

"Yeah they do" I sighed, feeling drowsy. A though snapped me back to reality and made me stiffen. How could I have over looked something so blatantly obvious? 

"Harry?" My voice was tight with worry.

"What is it, love?" He replied, feeling my sudden change.  

"What are we going to do when we get out? We live in two separate countries!" I didn't mention the fact that I also had a boyfriend back home. I hadn't thought about Evan in a long time.  What would I tell him? Guilt ripped through me, opening the old wounds. I had made up my mind that I wanted to be with Harry a long time ago. We connected on a level me and Evan never did and probably never would. Now, I loved Evan more like a brother or best friend. The problem was breaking it to him. It would destroy Evan.

Harry stopped, thinking about what I had just said "We will make it work. I don't want something as small as that to keep us apart" 

"Small?" I laughed "We are thousands of miles apart!" 

"Oh you know what I mean" He poked me playfully and I automatically cringed, trying to stop the giggles from leaving my mouth. Harry couldn't find out that I was really ticklish! When Evan did, he tickled me for weeks on end. 

"Are you ticklish?" Harry asked with a grin.  

"No" I replied too quickly, giving my bluff away. Harry poked me again making me giggle like an idiot as I tried to push his hand away.  

"You are so ticklish!" Harry said and continued to tickle me.  

"Stop! Stop!" I begged, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. But Harry had me locked in his arms and wasn't going to let me go that easily.  

"What will you give me of I do?" He asked slyly.  

"Anything!" I cried, feeling the tears stream down my face from laughing so hard. Harry stopped tickling me to kissed me. This was definatly a better alternitive to being tickled.

I pulled back to pout teasingly  "That was mean" 

He brushed the tears away "I found it quite amusing and well worth the reward" 

"I can't disagree" I laughed "but promise you won't tickle me again!" 

"I make no promises" he grinned and I knew he would do it again no matter what I said.  

"But really" I said, getting back on topic "What will we do?" 

Harry shrugged "Honestly, I'm not sure. I've never been in a long-distance relationship. Maybe I could visit, I've got some money saved from working" 

I nodded "I guess. Where did you work?" 

"A bakery" 

"That would be a cool job" I replied.  

"Did you have a job?" Harry asked.  

"Yeah, I waitressed"  

"Did you like it?" Harry questioned.

I shrugged "It payed well so I learned to deal with quirks. What about you, did you like it at the bakery?"

"Yeah, it was great. It always smelled so good in the bakery" we laughed

Harry looked like he was going to say something when Niall came in.  

"We are going to have a meeting" he said.  

"Okay, we will be right there" Harry told him and Niall left.  

Harry kissed me on the tip of my frosty nose and I sighed. I didn't want to get up. I was so comfortable and warm nessled up to Harry. 

"Hey, we get to go home" he reminded me.  

"How can you be so sure? What if something goes wrong?" I replied, having sudden doubts.  

"It's a big risk, I know, but I can't sit here and watch the people I care about get hurt. We need to try" Harry said. I nodded, he was right. Watching your friends get hurt was worse than being hurt yourself in my opinion. It's horrible to watch them suffer while you standby unable to help or at least take a bit of the pain away.

We got up and I felt the blast of cold air. The shivers and chills returned so I wrapped my arms around myself. We went into the living room to find everyone already seated. Me and Harry took a seat together on the love seat. I was greatful when Harry put his arms around me again and rubbed my arms, trying to heat me up again.

"So when are we leaving?" Louis asked after a moment of silence, only teeth cattering to be heard.  

"They weren't specific on the time they were leaving" McKenna said.  

"Then we are going in blind" Zayn mumbled. That terrified me.  

"How long should we wait then?" Niall wondered.  

"What time is it now?" 

"8:58" I said.  

"The maybe we should wait until 9:30. They were talking about dressing up so it could be some sort of party?" McKenna suggested.  

Everyone nodded in agreement "What should we do if anything goes wrong?" Claire asked.  

"We watch each others backs. Protect each other" Harry said. I guess that's all we can do.  

"How will go on first and last? Both will carry risks" Liam asked. Everyone volunteered.  

"Who is the least injured?" Claire asked.  

"I am" Liam announced.  

"And me" Zayn also said. As much as I wanted to help, they were right. Liam and Zayn were healed and was stronger than me. It didn't stop me from worrying about them, though.

"I can go first, you anchor?" Liam suggested and Zayn nodded.  

"What do we do when we get out? We could be anywhere" I asked.  

"We keep going, I guess, until we find help" Niall said. I imagined us poping up in the middle of the desert and walking miles and miles only to die of dehydration. All the torture was for nothing. I had to stop thinking about the possibilities; i would make myself want to stay here where it was farmiliar and safe...ish. Alright, it wasn't safe at all here. 

"I can't believe it...we have a chance to get out" McKenna gasped and Niall squeezed her shoulder. The realization made me want to cry with happiness. I would see my family again. I wouldn't have the constant worry and stress of who would be tortured next. We would be safe and these criminals would be put away.  

"Is that all there is to talk about then?" Louis asked.  

"I think so" Liam responded "If there is anything else, we can discuss it when the time comes"

"I'm going to go change" I mumbled to Harry and went back into the room. I pulled out the clothes I came here in. They still smelled like home.  

I went into the bathroom and put on my black skinny jeans, back undershirt, lose fitting black tank with a studded gold cross in the centre, white flats, and moss green jacket. I smoothed them down, liking the feeling of the farmiliar fabric on my skin. 

I came back out to see Harry sitting on the bed.  

"You look as beautiful as the day I first met you" he said and I blushed intensely.  

"Thank you" I mumbled and Harry got up and took me in his arms.  

"I can't wait to take you out on a real date" Harry said against my forehead.  

"Where would you take me?" I smiled.  

"Dinner and a film" he replied, kissing my forehead.  

"Mhh" I sighed, already looking forward to it "sounds nice" 

For the first time in months, I wasn't apprehensive about the future.  

_________________________________________________________________________ 

2 uploads in 2 days, yay! Okay so I'm about 3/4 of the way through the book and I'm considering a sequel (but I'm not set on anything yet) so I want to know if you want a equal and would you read it? Let me know in the comments! As always, please fan, vote, and comment! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.6K 96 23
One Direction AU. FINISHED When stopping at an out of the way bank, Jasey and her friend Stella never imagine they'd meet One Direction, nevertheless...
382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...
49.1K 663 26
One direction gets kidnapped and then the get away but that's when the really scary stuff happens.
9.1K 172 20
Ella Jones's and Jess Williams life will change for ever. Walking home from school was different on that bitter cold winter day. They wished that the...