Changing My World

By QuietStampede

Sequel to battlefield of changes. School has started again. Will she fit in and who will become her enemies... More

The Beginning
Don't care
Yet again it happens
When it all began to go wrong...
Giving up and giving in to my darker side
Letting in All Out
Meltdown
Detention
Tears
Goodbye...
Depressingly Shocking
Escape plan
Seeking Help
Darkest Dreams
Care Home N.o 3?
Familiar Faces
It's happening again...
Domino Effect
Expect the Unexpected
You tell the same lie...
Off with her head!
The end of everything
Toast and jam
Rory
Welcome Home Into My Arms
Trying to reach out to you...
You never listen!
Too much to cope ....
So done with these feelings...
Police Box
Darkest Fears
My room...
Fishtail
Nightmares come true just like dreams do...
One bad night after another...
Intruder
Making it
Invisible Bruises
Revenge
Costume Time
Not so happy halloween...
So close...
Makeunder
Halloween
Catastrophe...
I honestly hated Ryan...
You don't and deep down you know you don't
For goodness sakes....
Curious Defelopments...
Almost There
The secret comes out...
Inspection Day
Interview
Lost forever
When things got worse...
Further and Further...
Box
Surprises in store...
Keeps getting worse...
Big Mistake...
Sweet sweet dreams...
Opening the box...
Home at last
Movie Marathon
Sick Day!
Schools in
Reading
Wow, great start me(!)
Slow us down
Confiscation
Cross Country
In with the coats and jackets
Cool Beans
Activity
How fast things can change
Just need our own space
Raging Fire
Everything is Changing
Talk it out
First of the Fights
Unexpected Blackmail
Learning the lines
The Warning
Results
Letter
Runaway.....Again
The End of Everything...
Cover Comp
Book Three is Up!

Girly gossping?

419 17 4
By QuietStampede

I waited in the hallway by Baileys room. My prank took ages so I'm not missing his reaction! It took ages, but he did eventually get back and after he got a drink and gave one to Mischief he came upstairs and walked into his room.

Seconds after he walked in, he let out a massive groan of frustration before storming back out again, an enraged look on his face. Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed. He didn't seem majorly bothered by it, I expected him to kick up a missive fuss and start throwing stuff or something.

I still stood there with a grin on my face because even if I didn't get the best reaction, he still has to waste his time putting the room back to right.

"What are you grinning at?" Asked Carmen as she turned the corner by the stairs.

"Look in there" I said gesturing my head towards Baileys room. She opened the door and stuck her head in, turning round seconds later giggling like a five year old or something.

"Alright calm down" I chuckled.

"Anyway..." She started as she began to control herself "I came to ask if you want to come looking for a Halloween costume in town with me?"

"Why? What are you doing for Halloween?"

"Didn't Mike tell you?"

"Well obviously not!"

"Oh, well Mike is throwing a party, here for all of us! He said the younger ones can go trick or treating then when they get back, we are all having a massive party!"

"Oh..."

"Well don't sound too excited!"

"Sorry, it's just, I had plans......I think"

"You think?"

"Yeah. Ryan said he was making arrangements and I need a costume, but he didn't actually say what we meant to be are doing"

"Why not?"

"It's a surprise apparently"

"Do you want me to find out what it is for you?"

"No, I want it to actually be a surprise!"

"Well, can I find out anyway, and just not tell you?"

"There's no harm trying but I doubt Ryan will tell you anyway"

"Well, surely if he is planning a surprise, he will either a girl to help, or someone to help him make plans for Halloween. Either way, he can't do alone. This is Ryan we are on about, he never does anything nice, he probably doesn't know how..."

"He does know how!"

"Name one occasion!?!"

"When he took me to the waterfall when we were camping after I first moved here"

"Yeah but I agree with Carmen" said Sasha as she randomly appeared, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Why I don't get it?" I said dumbly.

"Right, you, me, Sasha, Tee and Jody are all going to meet in my room and we are going to have a proper, girly gossip!" Announced Carmen. Honestly, this is like, my idea of hell, but I'm really interested in finding out more about Ryan. Yes, I've been through loads with him, but I still don't know much about him.

I agreed to the idea and shortly after, I met up with the others in Carmen and Kazima's bedroom. Sasha and Tee were on Kazima's bed, I was next to Carmen on her bed, and Jody was sitting on the dusty floor for some reason. It isn't like we were short on space or anything.

"So, what are we here to talk about?" Asked Jody who seemed confused and bored about the whole situation. I don't blame her. When Carmen asks you to do something, the correct answer is no, but it's hard to say no to Carmen. I don't know why.

"We're gossiping about Ryan" Carmen stated.

Tee rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Do we have to?"

"Yes!" Carmen snapped. "He is planning something on Halloween for him and Marie to do together"

"And he said it's a surprise" Sasha added.

"So, he's still being actually nice?" Jody asked in shock.

"Yes. He's always nice to me"

"You should have known him before you came." Tee sighed.

"Why? What was he like before I came?"

"Sly, minipulative, sneaky. He could get away with murder. He was windy and rude all the time. He still is. Except now, it's much less because he is so distracted by you"

"Distracted by me?"

"Yeah!" Sasha chimed in. "Haven't you noticed?"

"Yeah he always looking at you it's creepy" Jody stated.

"He's always thinking of you..." Sasha added.

"He always looks when you walk in..." Tee continued.

"He's always making sure you're ok..." Jody added.

"He's obsessed with you" Carmen said.

"He's totally different whenever your in the room" Tee stated.

"Why? How? What?"

"Well, say we were all in the living room. He could be being snide and rude and offensive, but as soon as you walk in, he's like a completely different person!"

"Yeah he's suddenly nice and friendly, definitely not the same as how he is with everybody else" Carmen finished.

"It's like you make him a better person" Sasha said, kind of questioning herself.

"I don't know much about your relationship" started Jody "but I know that if he lost you, he would be completely broken"

"How do you know that?" I asked curiously.

"Because it happened last time. When you left him, left the house and all. It was like, a part of him wasn't there any more. He was sad, he missed you a lot, he just didn't show it. He did his best to hide it, especially when you were there..."

"Oh yeah we used to hear him crying in his room but he wouldn't let any of us in" Carmen said.

"Yeah he said he felt guilty and missed you loads" Tee finished. I sat there trying to absorb everything. At the time, it felt like he didn't even care, like he didn't want to know me. Who knew it hit him so hard?

"So, what are you going as for Halloween?" Asked Jody, sensing the awkwardness.

"I'm going as the dark angel" Tee replied. Of corse Tee would choose something that is meant to be scary, but is really innocent in reality. Like come on, it's an angel!? It may be a dark angel but it's still an angel!

"I'm not sure" Sasha said. "The only costumes in my size are pumpkins and fairies"

"We could make you one?" Tee suggested.

"No harm in having a go" Sasha replied.

"I'm going as a zombie doctor!" Stated Jody proudly as if she had been waiting for one of us to ask.

"What about you Carms?" Asked Tee.

"I'm not sure. Marie and I are going costume shopping either today or tomorrow morning to find something. I'll tell you when I can"

"You're dressing up? When you're going on a date with Ryan?!" Teased Jody.

"He said I needed to" I shrugged. I'm used to her and all the others teasing by this point.

"Do you know what you're doing yet?"

"I only found out about the whole surprise thing like an hour ago, don't keep quizzing me!" I wasn't kidding but they all laughed, and that's how that conversation ended.

"Why can't we always be like this?" Tee asked.

"Like what?" I questioned.

"Just friendly and nice towards each other, having a chat without arguing"

"Because Tee" Sasha started "Marie and Carmen argue all the time, you're practically Carmen's shadow, and Marie's boyfriend is everyone's arch enemy!"

"And.." Continued Carmen. "You and Tee always get each other in trouble and Jody is angry all the time?"

"It's still all Ryan's fault though" Tee said.

"He isn't that bad to you guys is he?"

"No" Jody said. "He's worse"

"One word of advice from someone who knows" started Tee, by which point I stopped listening. Like she knows anything about him, she's always just out to ruin the day. "My advice, is don't get on Ryan's bad side"

"Tee" Carmen said. "They are going out, that means he likes her, in fact no, he loves her, how can she possible be on his bad side?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 81 34
Rosemary is forced to go to boarding school when she was in grade 2. now she is 16 and in grade 10. What will happen when she is forced to move back...
63.4K 1.1K 27
Her world was perfect. Until her parents became her worse nightmare, lost her brother due to suicide. She lost her closest friend due to a rumour. Sh...
110K 2.7K 25
New school, new people, new country. Will Y/N be able to keep up her bad girl image or will she fall soft for the school's bad boy?
806 31 13
Ally's happy ending would always somehow drag other conflicts along. Maybe it's due to the reason of how her life tends to roll endlessly in a circle...