So done with these feelings...

Marie's POV

I don't believe it. It was Ryan who looked at all the files. How could he like what the hell?

I'm almost certain they will be talking about it downstairs by now. I e been up here for ages. Dinner will be finished. I didn't get a chance to eat much but I'm honestly passed caring. Usually at this time, everybody would be lazing about watching tv or playing football or something.

I decided to listen to their conversation again, see if they are hiding anything else from me.

Mike: Ah Ryan, come into the living room, we are having a house meeting. Everybody is waiting for you to come back from talking to Marie.

Oh that's funny Mike, thanks for inviting me. Idiot.

Ryan: What's the meeting about?

Mike: Just go.

There was a bit of chatter and stuff, the door got closed and then there was silence.

Carmen: We tried, she wouldn't talk to us

Jody: She wasn't talking to anybody

Harry: Ryan, did you get to speak to her?

Ryan: I tried. But she found out about the file, she is really angry at me. I can't speak to her, she won't let me

Mike: So now she basically won't talk to ANYONE? We've lost the only person she would talk to?!

Ryan: It's your fault she was so upset in the first place!

Tee: But it was YOU Ryan who looked through her files!

Mai Lee: Come on guys that's enough of that

Frank: We need to make it better

Floss: Why?

Frank: Because she hasn't been happy in such a long time, she thought she would be happy when she came here. Didn't happen did it?

Sasha: I feel really bad now

Kazima: She is our friend but also our family. We are the dumping ground nobody left behind.

Bailey: Well what do we do?

Mo: We need a plan

Floss: A plan?

Tee: Yeah Mo's right. We need to do something to make her feel better. To make her forgive us.

Toni: Yeah, we can't let her feel left out

Bailey: But how?

Frank: Just listen to her. She will tell you, even if she doesn't tell you through words.

Ryan: What do you mean?

Frank: Well what did she tell you?

Ryan: She said she was sick of people acting like she isn't there and people not listening. She's sick and tired and just can't be bothered anymore

Frank: Then we need to show her she has a reason to be bothered

Mo: Well how do we do that?

Ryan: Do you seriously have to ask that question!?!!

Carmen: Urmm you need to remember Ryan, you have spent way more time with her than us. We don't know her like you do

Tee: Yeah what do you suggest?

Ryan: I don't know exactly...

Jody: Well then!

Ryan: I do know it will take more than just one thing. She doesn't trust easily, it's even harder to get her to forgive you...