Girly gossping?

I waited in the hallway by Baileys room. My prank took ages so I'm not missing his reaction! It took ages, but he did eventually get back and after he got a drink and gave one to Mischief he came upstairs and walked into his room.

Seconds after he walked in, he let out a massive groan of frustration before storming back out again, an enraged look on his face. Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed. He didn't seem majorly bothered by it, I expected him to kick up a missive fuss and start throwing stuff or something.

I still stood there with a grin on my face because even if I didn't get the best reaction, he still has to waste his time putting the room back to right.

"What are you grinning at?" Asked Carmen as she turned the corner by the stairs.

"Look in there" I said gesturing my head towards Baileys room. She opened the door and stuck her head in, turning round seconds later giggling like a five year old or something.

"Alright calm down" I chuckled.

"Anyway..." She started as she began to control herself "I came to ask if you want to come looking for a Halloween costume in town with me?"

"Why? What are you doing for Halloween?"

"Didn't Mike tell you?"

"Well obviously not!"

"Oh, well Mike is throwing a party, here for all of us! He said the younger ones can go trick or treating then when they get back, we are all having a massive party!"

"Oh..."

"Well don't sound too excited!"

"Sorry, it's just, I had plans......I think"

"You think?"

"Yeah. Ryan said he was making arrangements and I need a costume, but he didn't actually say what we meant to be are doing"

"Why not?"

"It's a surprise apparently"

"Do you want me to find out what it is for you?"

"No, I want it to actually be a surprise!"

"Well, can I find out anyway, and just not tell you?"

"There's no harm trying but I doubt Ryan will tell you anyway"

"Well, surely if he is planning a surprise, he will either a girl to help, or someone to help him make plans for Halloween. Either way, he can't do alone. This is Ryan we are on about, he never does anything nice, he probably doesn't know how..."

"He does know how!"

"Name one occasion!?!"

"When he took me to the waterfall when we were camping after I first moved here"

"Yeah but I agree with Carmen" said Sasha as she randomly appeared, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Why I don't get it?" I said dumbly.

"Right, you, me, Sasha, Tee and Jody are all going to meet in my room and we are going to have a proper, girly gossip!" Announced Carmen. Honestly, this is like, my idea of hell, but I'm really interested in finding out more about Ryan. Yes, I've been through loads with him, but I still don't know much about him.

I agreed to the idea and shortly after, I met up with the others in Carmen and Kazima's bedroom. Sasha and Tee were on Kazima's bed, I was next to Carmen on her bed, and Jody was sitting on the dusty floor for some reason. It isn't like we were short on space or anything.

"So, what are we here to talk about?" Asked Jody who seemed confused and bored about the whole situation. I don't blame her. When Carmen asks you to do something, the correct answer is no, but it's hard to say no to Carmen. I don't know why.