It's happening again...

It's been like half an hour or something and I'm still on the bathroom floor. I don't feel sick anymore but I've given up. I don't have the energy.

Everybody has given up on me too. As far as I know, they have all returned back to their own business and stopped poking in on mine.

*knock knock*

"Marie, we are going shopping now" said Mai Lee calmly from the other side of the blue bathroom door.

I picked used up off the floor and made my hair more neat and wiped away a tear that had escaped my eye at some point.

I unlocked the door and met her face to face. "You look pail Marie are you alright?" She asked as I leant against the doorframe.

"Yeah I'm just tired. It's been a long day and we've only just had lunch." I lied. That's not it. I just feel so messed about and messed up and I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. But I can't.

"Oh well just take it easy. After we've been to town you can watch tv or something yeah?"

I nodded and followed her outside where we got into her car and drove to town.

It wasn't a long drive but it definitely felt like it from my point of view. Neither of us said anything the whole time.

I don't know why I have to come. Mai Lee will probably want to choose most things and all, I just need to make sure they fit me properly.

We finally arrived at the enormous shopping centre. I've never been in here before and it's honestly making me feel disorientated. Like a maze.

Mai Lee took me into some clothes shops and bought skinny jeans, leggings, shirts and hoodies as well as a few shoes. Much more my style than this stupid dress that Carmen made me wear.

"One more shop..." Mai Lee said.

"Where? We've been walking for ages" I whined.

"Here you go then" she said giving me the car keys. "I shouldn't be long. Take your shopping and wait in the car. But don't tell Mike"

I nodded and went to the car. I shoved the two shopping bags into the boot and climbed into the front seat where I sat twiddling my thumbs.

About five minutes passed before I saw Mai Lee walking,over carrying a white, paper carrier bag with a black ribbon as a handle. Looks really fancy.

She smiled as she put it into the boot and joined me in the front seat.

"What did you get?" I asked.

"You'll see later. It's a surprise!"

"If you say so.."

We got back to the house but received a horrible shock as we walked in. Everything was gone. Literally everything.

"Where's all the toys?" Mai Lee asked in despair.

"Why is it so quiet and where is everyone?" I continued.
The walls were covered in posters with ridiculous rules on them. 'No noise! Living room open 5-6, no mobile phones, no fun!'

Mike came running outfoxed the office is a fluster to see us.

"What's going on Mike?!" Mai Lee asked.

"It's Dennis" he sighed. "He's taken over"

I dropped my bags and ran upstairs to find everyone else.

Mike and Mai Lee both called after me but I ignored them. I'm not listening to a word they say, not anymore.

The trust has been broken. One bad placement is understandable but doing it twice?! Doing it twice is unforgivable.