The Hunter McCall

By multi_fandom2015

Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?
Chapter 2: Werewolf?
Chapter 3: Hunting
Chapter 4: Bowling
Chapter 5: The Mountain Lion
Chapter 6: The Alpha
Chapter 7: Torture
Chapter 8: The Winter Formal
Chapter 9: Adam and Gerard
Chapter 10: The Nightmares
Chapter 11: Building The Pack
Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 13: The Kanima
Chapter 14: Lydia's Birthday Party
Chapter 15: Hostage Situation and the Police Station
Chapter 16: The Death of the Kanima
Chapter 17: The Poker Game
Chapter 18: My Idiot Father
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Facing The Devil
Chapter 21: The Animals
Chapter 22: New Information
Chapter 23: Out Of Control Werewolves
Chapter 24: My New Interest
Chapter 25: The Next Sacrifice
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: The End Of The Darach
Chapter 28: The Reveal
Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone
Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 31: The Death Omen
Chapter 32: Lucifer and the Pit
Chapter 33: The Aftermath
Chapter 34: Saving Malia
Chapter 35: William Barrow
A/N: Her Secret [Scott McCall]
Chapter 36: The Blacklight Party
Chapter 37: What's Up With Stiles?
Chapter 38: Sleepwalking to Sickness
Chapter 39: Stiles or Nogitsune?
Chapter 40: Eichen House
Chapter 41: Following the Clues
Chapter 42: Fighting Insane Werewolves
Chapter 44: Silver is the Key
Chapter 45: The Deal
Chapter 46: Faking Death
Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: The Final Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 43: Goodbye Friend

1.5K 53 2
By multi_fandom2015

"You're friend was very helpful." The Nogitsune tells me. I roll my eyes, trying to block out his voice. "It must have been hard, you know? Being in a place where I murdered so many people." He clicks his tongue. "So many screams..."

"What is this accomplishing?" I ask, annoyed. "You have me, and we're sitting in an empty interment camp. What's the point?"

"Oh, sweetheart, you think I would tell you?" The Nogitsune sighs. 

"Wasn't planing on it." I look back at my hands. 

"You know, the banshee told me many things." The Nogitsune starts.

"I don't want to hear them."

"Like the fact that my host is dying." My head snaps up and he wears an amused expression on his pale face. "Now you listen."

I shakily stand and face him. "What do you mean Stiles is dying?"

"You know, I shouldn't have said anything. You didn't want to know." The Nogitsune teases.

"This is all some sick joke, is that it? You like seeing people scared and screaming?" I ask, disgusted.

"It is what I feed on." The Nogitsune nods. "Your friend was very brave, she even told me she wouldn't tell me anything. That was until she screamed."

"You son of a bitch!" I lunge but the Nogitsune easily grabs my arms and pushes me into the wall. I can feel his chest against mine, ice against heat. 

"She screamed a name, you know. She doesn't even remember." The Nogitsune sings.

"Who?" I ask.

"You'll know soon enough." He whispers, his breath heating up my ears. He lets go and I send him a glare.

"I'll kill you. I don't care if I die, but I will make sure you never see the light of day again." I threaten.

"Oh, you won't die." The Nogitsune says. "Your friend might."

"Which one?" The Nogitsune smirks and starts to walk away. "Which one?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think they're really spending ever minute looking for you?" The Nogitsune asks.

"I really, really hope not, cause," I let out a laugh. "I'm really not worth it."

"Oh, but you are. Elizabeth McCall, you don't know how important and worth it you really are." The Nogitsune gets up and sits across from me. "You don't know, do you?"

"Know what?"

"The prophecy."

"What prophecy?" I scoff. "If you're screwing with me--"

"No more tricks, I swear." He puts his hands up in surrender. "You know, it could have been Scott, but Stiles, being Stiles, had to drag your brother out one night to look for a body." The Nogitsune shakes his head. "I'm glad it's you though. Your brother would have died in a second."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I sigh, fed up with the stories.

"Did you know that there is one thing that can end the lives of every angel and ever demon on the planet? One death sets off another and another. The prophecy tells us of twins."

"And you think it's me and Scott?" I laugh. "Yeah, right. I'm human, you ass. Not special."

"The Winchesters think differently. They kept you around. But you don't think they wanted to, do you? You still think that you are worthless, just a piece in the game." He shakes his head. "No, Elizabeth, you're the game master."

"No. That's what you are. You can't just keep manipulating people's lives to fit your own needs!" I exclaim. 

"But that's what I want. More."

"More of what?" I gulp, getting a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"You know about the Trickster stories. They're all about food."

"Gabriel was all about just desserts and having fun. He was a trickster." I shrug. 

"But the foxes. They're all hungry. I'm the same. I just crave something different. I eat what you feel. And, Lizzie," He smirks. "You're an endless well of negative feelings. And I am insatiable!"

He grabs my wrist tightly. I try to jerk it out of his hold, but it tightens as he feeds. I can feel myself growing weaker before he lets go.

"Now that I've got you here. Let me tell you what your real role in this game is."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're nervous, aren't you?" I decide not to mention to hoard of information he just threw at me. "You know they're coming. You know they're going to kill you." I tease, loving the fact that his smirk is forgotten.

"And that's exactly why I'm keeping you so close." The Nogitsune whispers, getting up close and personal with my face. 

"I don't care if they kill me." I admit. "Bobby would know that I don't care if I die, if it means everyone else is safe."

"But you're Lizzie." He sighs. "They would never kill you." He grabs my arm and pulls me into a separate cell, pulling the bars back in to trap us. 

"They're here. And I don't need to hear a banshee scream to know that they're going to kill you." I tell him.

"See, that's why I brought you. I needed to know when they'd be close enough. And you think that I'm the one who's going to die tonight." He then leans in, mouth barely touching my ear. He whispers a name and I feel my heart contract.

"No." I whisper as the Oni materialize. I run back to the wall as they advance on the Nogitsune.

"And only when they're close enough can I do this." He brings out a blade and snaps it in half. The Oni and Nogitsune disappear, leaving me in the cell.

I slam my hand into the bars, willing it to open under my strength. "Come on!" I scream, pounding on the bars. 

"Lizzie? Lizzie!!" Scott, Stiles and Lydia appear at the door. "You alright?" My brother asks, pulling the door open.

"No, no, no! Why are you here?" I ask, eyes wide.

"Lizzie, we came for you." Stiles says like it's obvious.

"You weren't supposed to come for me! I'm not worth it! Who else is with you?"

"Lizzie, what's going on?" Scott asks as my gaze lands on Lydia.

"You can feel it, right? Who else came with you? Who else is here?" Scott starts to list the people. Isaac, Kira and...

"No, n-n-n-no, no, she can't be here!" I push past them and run through the passages, trying to get to fresh air. I hear Scott following me, but only him.

Scott and I reach the gate to the outside to see an Oni stab it's sword through Allison's chest. I can hear Lydia's scream rip through the tunnels. "ALLISON!!!!"

Scott moves first, rushing to catch her as she falls. I follow, falling to my knees before them. "Allison." Scott breathes, finding her wound. 

"Y-You found her. You're ok." She gasps, eyes glancing from me to Scott.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Allison. I'm ok." I choke out as Scott brushes the hair out of her eyes. Scott grabs the hand that is holding her wound and frowns.

"I-I can't take your pain." Scott realizes.

"That's because it doesn't hurt." Allison whispers, a small smile on her face. 

"No." I wipe the tear running down her face. 

"It's ok." She reassures us. 

"No, Allison." I shake my head. I keep praying to Cas in my head, hoping he would listen for once. 

"It's ok. It's ok." She repeats, nodding her head and looking at both of us. "It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I've ever loved. The person I'll always love. I-I love you." She confesses, looking at Scott. "Scott. Scott McCall."

"Allison, pl-please don't." Scott begs. "Allison, don't. Please!"

"Y-you have to tell my dad." She says urgently. "You have to tell my dad. Tell him. Tell him that--" Suddenly her breathing picks up before stopping all together.

"No." I shake my head vigorously. "No! Allison, wake up! Open your eyes, please!" I cry. 

"No!" Scott sobs as Allison's hand falls off her stomach and hits the ground. Scott leans in and kisses her forehead softly as I hear footsteps. 

I look towards the entrance to see Bobby and Chris run up, guns at the ready. Chris takes one look and the hope in his eyes disappear. Bobby keeps looking from me to Allison in sadness. 

I stand up and walk towards them, tears falling down my face. "I-I'm so, so sorry." I whisper to Chris. Chris ignores me as Bobby wraps his arms around me.

"It's ok, kiddo." He says.

"C-Cas can bring her back, right? H-He can help?" I get no answer in response so I just snuggle closer into Bobby's jacket. "Right?" 

I am finishing this GODDAMN SEASON TONIGHT! I don't care if I break down crying! I AM FINISHING THIS! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2K 26
My name is Catherine Elizabeth Taylor and I am a hunter. My parents both died when I was only sixteen. Since then, I learned everything about monster...
63K 921 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
11.2K 100 29
This story is about family, friendship, trust, loyalty, how far you will go to protect the people you care about and that family isn't always blood a...
107K 2.3K 12
You loved Dean Winchester with all your heart, and that's what caused it to break so easily. You were blind from all the signs that were there, and w...