Love Dream Comes True

Av ashelinajuanita

Falling in love is not a crime...love is colour to your life...no love means your life is just fill with 2 co... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 29

2 0 0
Av ashelinajuanita

I just look at the window..."honey,if we have a child,what will you call them..?" I smile and turn around ...i look at his face "if its a girl,i will call her Rebecca Swan and if its a boy i will call him Asher Ville" he smile and say "nice name...i can't wait to be a dad" i just laugh.."sooo since its the last day..lets just stay at the hotel..i feel lazy to go outside..." said jackson..yessssss i'm lazy too..i jump to my bed and then i saw a box of ring ..and bracelets there is a diamond on the ring and 'angelinajackson' were writed on the bracelets.."do yo like it? "Ask jackson.."yeah..i like it..but this bracelet is..too small" then jackson whisper to me "it's for the baby,honey...our baby" then i look at him...damn his face look so romantic.......then i touch his both cheeks and i said "you've got to be kidding me!" Then he laugh and hold my hand "of course not..." and then someone call him ...i hug him that time..."who's that ?" Asked me... then he said "your sister" hannah? Then i said "give me..let me talk to her" and then i said "hello? What do you want?" Then she reply me with unhappy voice "GIVE THIS PHONE TO JACKSON!!!" Ouhh...you wanna fight? Then okay.."HE IS MY HUSBAND,HANNAH!NOT YOURS! SO STOP RUINING OUR HONEYMOON~!!"..i hang up and decline the call request ...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

146K 2.6K 25
We try to figure out the real meaning of love. But how come nobody can define it? Why is it that every time you fall in love you always end up hurt...
346 48 12
Every truth is not bitter ,some truth are as sweet as honey and suger , my one is one of them and that is "I LOVE YOU " . It can be called a bitter l...
1.3M 54.8K 39
I fell in love. I fell in love with a fairytale. Oh Yes I did. You know that one story that gives every little girl hope out there that good things c...
16 0 20
Lost to the true definition of love, Brie meets Adrian, a man daring enough to love her though he knows it may not end well. She falls hard for him...