Chapter 29

I just look at the window..."honey,if we have a child,what will you call them..?" I smile and turn around ...i look at his face "if its a girl,i will call her Rebecca Swan and if its a boy i will call him Asher Ville" he smile and say "nice name...i can't wait to be a dad" i just laugh.."sooo since its the last day..lets just stay at the hotel..i feel lazy to go outside..." said jackson..yessssss i'm lazy too..i jump to my bed and then i saw a box of ring ..and bracelets there is a diamond on the ring and 'angelinajackson' were writed on the bracelets.."do yo like it? "Ask jackson.."yeah..i like it..but this bracelet is..too small" then jackson whisper to me "it's for the baby,honey...our baby" then i look at him...damn his face look so romantic.......then i touch his both cheeks and i said "you've got to be kidding me!" Then he laugh and hold my hand "of course not..." and then someone call him ...i hug him that time..."who's that ?" Asked me... then he said "your sister" hannah? Then i said "give me..let me talk to her" and then i said "hello? What do you want?" Then she reply me with unhappy voice "GIVE THIS PHONE TO JACKSON!!!" Ouhh...you wanna fight? Then okay.."HE IS MY HUSBAND,HANNAH!NOT YOURS! SO STOP RUINING OUR HONEYMOON~!!"..i hang up and decline the call request ...