Chapter 51

Jackson didn't let my hand go..and i'm sooo bored...ita the showtime...and both of us sit on our seat....ouh the girl that singing is grossssss....how can they choos3 these girls to sing for people...the audience might lost their patient and exit this party..or even gross they complain these girl...haha..thats funny...

(Listen to this song while reading these parts)

i look at jackson if he is watching the perfomance...but i saw him playing his phone....i look at his phone..and...there is a girl ...he is looking at the girl...and....the girl in that phone is not me....he look at the girl...and smile he just stare at the phone....is .....is he cheating? Or maybe she already had a girl that he loves from the starts? I cant hold my tears...i stand up and run to the toilet...is he notice i'm crying? Or he still stare to the girl...? ..the girl have black hair,white skin, and....and....she is prettier than me...i still remember the wish that he makes on his birthday party.....he wants to stay with me....but..that only can be a dream....i cry ..cry...cry and cry....my phone is ringing...he text me..'where are you? Lets go take the twins and go home'..i didn't reply him...i just continue crying..but then i feel like i want to hug him...STOP IT ANGELINA!!!! HE ALREADY HAS A GIRL!! YOU'RE JUST A RUBBISH!! I cry and cry...he text me again.."where are you!hurry come out!!" I wash my face and exit the bathroom...i found him..and he looks mad.. yeah..when you already had a new girl..you wont care about your wife...i just follow him to the car..he didn't look at me and just start the engine and drive...i don't want to look at him ...i look at the window...i dont know why these thing keeps happening to me...