Chapter 40

He enter the kitchen and give me good morning kiss...he sit down and say "honey......" i turn around and say "yes?" His face reaction looks weird.."are you sure...spagetti at the morning is..kinda weird" i look st him with my 'dont care' face..he look at me.."don't do that face.." he said to me.."if you dont want to eat it..then just close it..." i said to him softly ..i oprn my apron and put it at the table..and i walk to my room..he just a little bit shock..i just..you know i dont want to fight with him..i go back to my room,i sit on the bed and i look at the window near the bed...i saw beautiful view of new york...the room's door were open..jackson is entering the room and i just keep my mouth shut..he come and sit beside me.."angelina...i'm sorry because i ask too much question that made you mad at me..i'm sorry"..he call me ANGELINA??????!!!!! but not honey...."jackson...i don't wanna fight ..but.......i just think.. if i cant give you child,would you still love me?" I started crying ..he smile and hold my hand "i will love you...and i rather die for you" then he hug me....fuhhh...and now he need to go to his office...now he work as ceo of one huge and popular company...I wants to close the main door but he come back and say "i forgot this" then he kiss me...ouhh forgot the kiss huh hahahha....then i just laugh...its just me in this apartment..alone..what should i do? I feel like i'm going to puke...i rushes go to the toilet and puke...