Chapter 54

I saw him...with another girl..holding hands...and the girl ...is the girl on the picture....i freeze there...jackson kiss her forehead...i just cant hold my tears...i cry infront of that restaurant..the plastic bag that i hold fall...he look at me and he didnt care if i were crying because of him...the girl wear short skirt,blouse,high heels...and when i look at myself...i just wear jeans,tshirt and sandals...she is better than me...i take my plastic bag and run to the car...i drive fastly..when i arrive to my apartment,i pack my bag..emily ask me"what are you doing?!" I look at her and say "i'm going out from this house..dont tell jackson where i go..whatever he do dont tell him...stay here until jackson finish on his work...goodbye i love you" i kiss emily..but then i stop....i forget to kiss rebecca and asher..i kiss both of them and say "live with daddy okay? Both of you already has a new mommy..better than your old mommy..take care..."..i rushes to take a taxi and i go to his parent's house..

(Hear this while reading)

I knock the door and his mother open "angelina" she hug me..and then she saw my bag..his daddy also come to the door ..he ask me "whats with the bag?" My tears fall...i dont want to say this but..i have to..."mom..dad..." i just look at the floor...both of them looks worry ..."i....i....want to be divorced by my husband" both of them say "what??!!!" And his mom say "no..no..no...we dont wanna lose you ...please..." i still look at the floor.."say that i want a divorce to him...thank you for taking care of me.." i turn around but i stop when i hear what his mom say"the babies?you want them to live without a mother?" I look at both of them "mom,jackson already have a girl that can replace me as his wife...she is better" i turn around and walk ...i enter the taxi...and i leave the big bungalow...