Chapter 45

He keeps holding my hand..."thank you" he thanked me...and i ask him "why?" He look at me "because you're giving birth to that to pretty angel" ..ouh about that..i just smile to him..i said "i'm gonna call the girl one..Rebecca Swan and the boy ....Asher Swan" he nod and laugh "
Wow i should have give you an name giver awards " i just laugh.....and then the nurse enter this room ..ouh she's bring the twins...jackson hold asher and i hold rebecca.....the nurse leave the room..rebecca open her eyes and smile...i look at jackson and and jackson look at rebecca...he look at me... "i cant wait to see them grow up" said jackson to me....someone is knocking the door....the door was open and.."HIII!!"all the students come and greet us..all of them keep saying congratulation to me ans jackson...and everybody just look at asher and not...rebecca..hahah sorry rebecca your brother is more popular right now hahaha...rebecca is crying...ouh she is hungry..i give a signal to jackson..the girls need to leave because i want to feed this baby...jackson tell the girls "guys! Angelina wants to feed the baby..you guys need to wait outside..." the girls leave the room..i feed the baby...she is sleeping ...jackson is holding asher and keep looking at asher's face..i tell him "i think the twins have your eyes " he look at me and smile "yeah they is...huhhh i cant believe that i am a father at the age 19..." i laugh and say " and i be a mother at the age 18" he look at me with his weird face ...haha i just laugh ..and keep feeding the baby..