Chapter 46

Finally!!!! Home!!! I'm so tireddd...i go and lay on my bed...jackson is bringing the twins..okay from now i'm gonna rest and let him take care of the babies... i hear...he is calling me..awwwwwwww cant he let me rest.."Angelinaa!! Come here !!!" I go to him and i saw....he is holding rebecca...but wait..i ask him while looking around "urmm ...honey,where is asher?" He said "w...wait! Where is he??" Then i rushes to the toilet..and i saw asher in the bath...glad there is no water in there..its 9:00.p.m.already...its time for the babies to sleep..i sing for them to sleep...jackson look at me from the door...i look at him and saya "they were angel when their sleeps...and" i look at both of them "they were fairy when they wake up" jackson take my hands and both of us go to our bedroom...jackson talk to me "honey..can i ask you question?" I nod..."do you want more baby?" I laugh so hard...he wants more?? I ask him "why? Do you want more?" He smile and say "if you allow me to ehem ehem...than i will say yes.." ehem ehem? I ask him "what is ehem ehem?" He look at me and show his sexy face..he came close to me and take his shirt of but i stop him "OKAY OKAY!!! I KNOW WHAT IS EHEM EHEM!" He laugh because of my face reaction..he wear his shirt back and kiss me ..after kiss me he turn the light off...