Chapter 49

I really look weird...i'm like a princess...i didn't tied my hair..i just let it go...he already wait in the car...me and jackson wear the same colour..okay here is the place...okay like usual all girl students scream when we arrive..not because of me..but because of my husband..jackson just enter the hall without waiting for me..when i enter the hall a girl come near me..she greet me" hi!!"..i reply the same thing "hi..so you're new here" she say "yeah..ouh!! That guy sooo handsome...do you think he single?!! Oh my god i should be his girlfriend!!! Get married and have a children!!!" She is talking about jackson...maybe she didn't know that his wife is standing infront of her..haha..lets see how far she can tackle my smart husband.."yeah..he is pretty good" and then she say "OMG!! I WANT TO DANCE WITH HIM!!!OMG HE LOOK AT US...HERE HE COMESSS HE CAME CLOSE TO US!! DID HE WANTS TO ASK ME IF I WANT TO DANCE WITH HIM???!! OMG!!!" jackson walk near us..okay looks like you need to know the truth,girl...jackson come and kiss ny cheeks "are you okay? Sorry i've leave you alone..so many girls are chasing me" i just nod and understand "i understand" the girl look at both of us in confuse ..she ask "who is this guy to you??!!!" I take a deep breath and said to her "he is my husband." And the girl were so shock...jackson just laugh..and say "we already have 2 children" plus she looks more shock..she walk away and i just laugh with jackson..