Chapter 23

I open my eyes and i look...there is a doctor..and the doctor says "she is not feeling very well..dont let her be at the hot side okay?" Jackson nod..the doctor leave our room..and then jackson tear falls "why did you leave me? I cant sleep..last night..i just thinking about you..where have you been?" Ouh..he..still care about me... "don't leave me...dont divorce me because of the girl that i met yesterday at the restaurant" he smiles and say "he is not my girlfriend...she is my friend..she wants to get married today so she make a practise..she afraid if she do something wrong " i smile..ouh so he is just help the girl..."so where are we going today?" I ask him.."you're not feeling verh well..how can we " than i said " hey~! I'm okay...its okay..lets make this honeymoon as the romantic history of our life..haha" then i wake from my bed and i change my cloth...both of us leave the room...holding hands..and when we arrive at the mall..jackson meet his friend..its a girl..i just look at her...she said "still continue your single life huh? Haha..so how about i be your wife...i'm serious.." i think i should slap this girl's face..jackson look at me and say "i'm married..with this girl..angelina angel" then the girl look at me with anger. "Well this girl isnt better ...but i am better more than her.." then jackson just say bye and we left her..."how can she say like that " i said to jackson "yeah.. hahah she look embarrassing"