Chapter 18

we're here at the airport waiting for our plane..and we're going to our honeymoon in bali..you know why he choose that place? Because i like beach..haha..and now its time to analysis if he is an romantic man..haha♡♡♡...our plan is arrived and i try to carry one of the bag but he takes them all..ouh gosh..he is so kind..he smile to me and hold my hand..we enter the plane together..the plane ready to fly and..i feel scared because i'm scared of high..i hold his hand tightly while looking at the window...he kiss my hand and whisper "it is gonna be okay.." thank to him I calmed my self...fuhhh..the plane is already at the sky..so pretty..and then i look at him ...we can be romantic to each other because our sit at the back and nobody sit at the back today..just the both of us...i turn on the tv and both of us watching horror movie..since its night sooo lets watch it..What movie is this..jumpscares everywhere!! Ouh godd!!i just hold his hand and i look at his face ...just relax..than i feel sleepy..i turn off the tv..and i sleep kacket as my blanket and his shoulder as my pillow..i open my eye and i saw him with sunglasess and i saw book at his hand..he really look georgeous...then i sleep..i hold his hand..and i sleep peacfully...