Chapter 34

So today we're heading back to New York...i'll miss this place soo much.jackson already wait at the car..and i still looking at the window...then jackson call me 'hello..angelina hurry hou dont wanna miss the plane aren't you?' Then i say 'okay ..okay '...i enter the car and he drive to the airport..he take all the bag and my hand too ahaha..we enter the plane and then he say "errr...are you okay with this? I afraid if you will ...you know like what happened when we are heading to Bali and you scared of high" then i nod...finally we're at the skyy..like usual..he is reading a book...i just watch and then he look at me..."do you know how to sing?" Then i laugh and nod ..he laugh "ouh really? You know what? I like girl that know how to sing" ouhhhhhhhhh he is challenging me "ouh okay..i'm going to sleep good night,honey" i said to him..and he just kiss my forehead..and then a girl is coming to our seat...she look at both of us ..and she bring a bouquet of flowers...then she give it to me..jackson look away and i noticed that he is smiling...then i look at the note in the flower "I love you ...♡jacksonAngelina♡ then i look at him..and he is smiling and look at me..omg..seriously? In a plane? Ahahah...