Chapter 58

MORNING..
Tonight..i'm going to watch fireworks alone...i don't know if Jackson will come..maybe not..he is kinda busy ..with the babies and his work...okay...i'm bored...i need to go for a walk...i sit on the bench..under the eiffel tower..i watching kids that playing infront of me...a girl come close and sit beside me...she greet me "hi..urmm....are you okay? You look sad" i look at her and say "ouh..hi..by the way i'm fine" i look at her tummy..she notice that i'm looking her tummy..and she says "its 6 months" i smile to her and say "where is your husband? You come here alone?" She smile and look at me...she says "divorce..1 year ago" i look at her and say "i'm sorry..." she smile "its okay...where is your husband?" I say "he's in New York..taking care od my babies" .."babies? You're a mommy?" I nod...her phone is ringing and says "oh i need to go..if you're going to the new year celebration tonight,i hope i meet you there..bye" ..i said "bye"....she is pregnant..and her husband leave her...my phone ringing..ouh its jackson.."hello" "hello,angelina..are you in france?" "Yeah..i'm in france" "under the eiffel tower sitting on a bench?" I startled..how did he know? "Y...ye...yeah..how did you know?" "Turn around" i trunes around and i saw him..i hug him "oh my god..why didn't you tell me that you're coming here" he laugh "haha...we don't call it suprise if i told you i'm coming here"..but wait...where is the babies? ..."where is the babies?" He said "i left them at my parents house..." ouh hahahha ...

Its already 11:59.p.m....and 3..2..1..he whisper to me and say "happy new year" we kissed...

THE END... :)