Chapter 7

I look at my self at the mirror...why did he choose me to be his partner?...i'm not too pretty for him...i comb my blond long hair and smile...i look at the clock ..OMG!!! its 8 already! Okay i've better go...once i arrive to the park i saw jackson standing with his black leather jacket and white pant....he notice me looking at him and he shouted "HURRY UP!!!!" ...I run and i enter his sport car...ferrari dark blue.....we arrive at the party place...i want to open the car's door but he stopp me and say "wait..let me open it for you"...everybody is looking at Jackson...jackson open the car's door and take my hand...he say "hold my hand and stay close to me" we walked like a celebrities ...and i hear someone say "is that your sister,hannah?" I turn to that voice and i saw my sister's face..she came...close to me and pull mh hair with her angry face "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!!!!" HER BOYFRIEND??!!!! jackson pull me..."Who do you think you are Hannah??!! You're the one wbo is cheating when we're couple...i am not your boyfriend...but i am her boyfriend.." what?? Who??? Me???..."jackson but..." he put his hand at my mouth... i cant speak..."HER BOYFRIEND??!!!she is a stupid girl and she is a nerd~~!!!!!" ..."watch your mouth...i dont wanna talk about this anymore." Say jackson..he pull my hand and we enter the party section..