Chapter 12

I...IS...IS THAT A KNIFE THAT ALEX HOLD???!! what is he gonna do to my sister?? He put the knife at my sister's neck and my sister is crying..i shouted "HANNAH!!"and then i run to my sister and push her..i get injured because of that knife..my hand is bleeding..i'm crying because i feel so scared ..my sister run into that room and locked it...she leave me with alex and alex walk to me..i ran before he touch me and i go to my room ...i tried to lock my room but DAMN i forgot that my door cannot be locked...i hide under my bed...i try to calm my self...i'm scared...i hope i have jackson with me...wait.......WAIT!!jackson...i take my phone and call jackson..please jacksonn...answer me...."hello?" Jackson's voice ... yesss "j...ja...jackson...come to my ho...house..br...bring...p...po...police.." i cannot control my self..because i hear alex voice "ANGELINA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!! YOU SHOULD CAME OUT BEFORE I FIND YOU!!" then jackson answer me "angelina are you okay?? Who's that??" I try to answer him "j...ja...jackson..its...alex he try to murder me..please come here bring the police!!!" Then he said " I WILL..FIND SAFE PLACE ANGELINA..I WILL COME JUST WAIT!" I turn off my phone..*DAKK* doors open and i saw longer knife...i cover my mouth with my hand..bed isnt safe actually..but what to do..he walkk and check everything..my closet my desk..and then he check under the bed where i hide..he sees me and he smile..omg..R.I.P me...then he pull my feet..i shouted as loud as i can...then he push me to the wall..he put the knife at my neck..and our face were so close..he said " you know what ...i really like you from the start..but ..your sister is the one who chase and love me...huh...what a shame...but you know what..you're mine now.." he try to kiss me and....