Chapter 27

I look at the beach and i saw my husband there... he's looking at the beach..i ran and hug him from the back and then he look at me and laugh "you shocked me" said my husband...and then i smile..."why sre we here?"..."remember when we come here...at the car you asked to go to the beach..i'm sorry because that time i were so busy thinking about the hotel the bag...but not you..forgive me...i want to forget that day..i ask you to not meet me and not to come to the beach because i want to rest my mind at the beach..i thought it works but..being with you enough already for me to rest my mind.." he hold my hand ...i cry because was spechless...my dreams come true..i can make a romantic momment with my husband at my favourite place..beach... i put my hands on his cheecks .."do you still remember when you clean my uniform..? When i've been bullied" he nod we were so close right now... "that time..i feel like..i am the luckiest girl in that school..." i cry and hug him he smile ..

Hear this while reading...

I said "am i the luckiest girl in that school,honey?" I still huging him right now...then he say "yes......" then i let he go..and then i take the sand and throw it to his black shirt...his face reaction oh my haha so funny..."ouh so you wanna play" he chase me i ran and then he catch me .. then i said " lets go back to the hotel..i want to sleep.." thsn he pull my hand "lets go" ...