Chapter 28

I cant sleep...i look at the clock..ouh its 2:36.a.m...what to do..i just look at jackson's face...i turn on my phone and i messange my bestfriend..'hey'...but no answer ...i still cant sleep..i dont knlw why bit i check jackson's phone so many messange...i look at hannah's messange with him..ouwhh they have a big fight..glad my name isnt there...i don't know what to do...i listened to a song..then i feel sleepy...i lay back and then jackson hug me...tightly...and then he try to take my short off than i punch his hand..

Its morning already..today is the last day we're here..and tommorow we're going back to our place...still doesn't have a baby hahah...jackson is still sleeping...we still hug each other..and then he wake up..he awake me "honey..its morning already..wake up..." i just dont care about him ...i just care about my sleep...and then he keep shaking my body..and then i hold his hand.."give me a hug and a good morning kiss..then i'll wake up..." i said to him..than he smile and hug me and kiss me...owhhh what s lucky person...and then i go to the bathroom and get a shower..i leave the bathroom and i saw him reading a book ..after i put on my cloth..i sit beside him.."what is this book about?"i ask him.."love..this guy rather die for his wife..but the girl is cheating.." i just look at the book..than i put my hand on his hand...i try to not fall asleep again...i stand up and look at the window..just now he said he want to go shopping just now...huh..so boring..i look at the window and smile .. i just remember what just happened when he saved my life ... he stand up and hug me from the back...