Chapter 47

Okay this morning i recieved a text from my friend emily...she said that tonight there is a party sponsered by my school...sooo the students wants me and jacksons to come...i need to tell jackson about this ...i ask him"honey..there is a party tonight..sponsered by our school they want us to come...soo can we go to the party?? Please?" He look at me..deeply and say "how about our children?" Ouh thats easy "can we let your parents take care of them?" He look at my face...maybe he is thinking..he take his phone and calling someone ..he say "hello mom?" is he calling my mother in law???! "I'm going to the party tonight..can you take care of our children?" I just listen ..."okay..i will send the children to your house ..we will take them back after we finish partying..i'll tell you later....okay thanks mom." Fuhh he look at me "mom want to take care of the children..so ..." i ask him "so what?" Then he smile "so lets go buy your dress and my cloth and wear it tonight" i look at him and i ask him"are you serious?" He smiles and nod...i scream because i'm so happpyyyyyyyyy!!!!he laugh and take the car's key ...he hold asher and i hold rebecca...we puth them and the backseat..