Chapter 6

I'm crying....and the guy that entering the classroom just now,pull my hand...i just follow him...WAIT!...this is the guy that i met at the morning...the hot guy that walk pass me ...where are we going?....he stopped at the garden..wow this garden full with colourful flower...he turn and look into my eyes...and he take out some tissue and clean the flour and the egg that stick to my uniform..."what are you doing?" I ask him...he just continue cleaning and didn't answer my question...when i meet him in the morning,he looks naughty but...actually he is a shy man...haha.."are you going to the party tonight?" ...he ask me ?!!!! Okay chill...."i think so"..he look at me while cleaning my uniform "wanna be my partner?" OMG WHAT?~!!!!!! IS THIS A DREAMMMM??!!! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME GO TO A PARTY WITH THE HANDSOME GUY!!!! okay.....Yes or No ? "Can I?"....he stopp cleaning my uniform and hold my hand.."this is a big chance for you,you know?..every girl want me but i dont like them...so yes or no?"..."yes but..i am to nerdy to go out with a hot guy like you" finally i can say this.."dont worry about that...i'm with you,sweetheart" SWEETHEART?!!! excuse me sirrr..."btw whats your name?" Ouh great now he ask my name...okay...."my name is angelina angel..what yours?".."I am Jackson Ray" jackson...wow that name was awesome...his face is close to mine ...i thing 2cm more and we're gonna kissing...he say "meet me at the park at 8...i will take you there." My heart is beating tooooooo fast..