Radio Loveღ

By JoeJemiDemi

Joe Jonas meets Demi over the radio,without even knowing what she looks like. She has a secret and he is havi... More

Radio Loveღ
Twoღ
Threeღ
Fourღ
Five.ღ
Sevenღ
Eight.ღ
Nine.ღ
Ten.ღ
Eleven.ღ
Twelveღ
Thirteenღ
Fourteen.ღ
Fifteenღ
Sixteenღ
Seventeenღ
Eighteenღ
Nineteenღ
Twentyღ
Twenty One.ღ
Twenty Twoღ
Twenty Threeღ
Twenty Fourღ
Twenty Fiveღ
Twenty Sixღ
Twenty-Seven.ღ
Twenty-Eight.ღ
Twenty-Nine.ღ
Thirtyღ
Thirty-One.ღ
Thirty-Two.ღ
Thirty-Threeღ
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.ღ
Thirty-Six.ღ
Thirty-Seven.ღ
Thirty-Eightღ
Thirty-Nine
Forty.ღ
Forty-One.ღ
Forty-Twoღ
Forty-Threeღ
Forty-Four.ღ
Forty-Fiveღ
Forty-Sixღ
Forty-Sevenღ
Forty-Eightღ
Forty-Nineღ
Fifty.ღ
Fifty-Oneღ
Fifty-Twoღ
Fifty-Threeღ
Fifty-Fourღ
Fifty-Five.ღ
Fifty-Six.ღ
Fifty-Sevenღ
Fifty-Eight.ღ
Fifty-Nineღ
Sixtyღ
Sixty-Oneღ
Sixty-Twoღ
Sixty-Threeღ
Sixty-Fourღ
Sixty-Five.ღ
Sixty-Sixღ
Sixty-Sevenღ
Sixty-Eightღ
Sixty-Nineღ
Seventy.ღ
Seventy-Oneღ
Seventy-Twoღ
Seventy-Threeღ
Seventy-Fourღ
Seventy-Fiveღ
Seventy-Sixღ
Seventy-Sevenღ
Seventy-Eightღ
Seventy-Nineღ
Eighty.ღ
Eighty-One.ღ
Eighty-Two.ღ
Eighty-Threeღ
Eighty-Fourღ
Eighty-Fiveღ
Eighty-Sixღ
Eighty-Sevenღ
Eighty-Eightღ
Eighty-Nineღ
Ninety.ღ
Ninety-Oneღ| Part One.|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Two|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Three|
Ninety-Twoღ
Ninety-Threeღ
Ninety-Fourღ
Ninety-Fiveღ

Six.ღ

5.4K 99 11
By JoeJemiDemi

Demi's POV.

"Thank you for taking me,I had fun." I smiled as Joe pulled into my driveway."You're welcome." Joe smiled," I had fun too."

I got out of the car,"Oh Joe,I was wondering if you and your brothers would like to come to my studio tomorrow and let me interview you guys." I bit my lip.

"Yeah,sure." Joe smiled,"What time?"

"1."
"Okay,we'll be there." Joe winked,making me blush.

I watched Joe as he pulled out of my driveway,I waved to him and then I headed in,I opened the door,I saw Nathan aleep on the couch with a beer bottle in his hands,I sighed and tiptoed to the bedroom. I put the hello kitty on my bed and slipped off my shirt.

I suddenly heard the door slam open,"WHERE WERE YOU!?" Nathan freaked.

"Out..." I gulped.

He then slapped me across the face,"DON'T BE FREAKING SASSY WITH ME. TELL ME DETAILS." he yelled,making me more scared.

"I went to the fair with a friend,okay?!" I glared at him,"Well..well.." he smirked," YOU ARE LATE. YOU ARE PAST YOUR CURFREW." He tightened his grip on my wrist,making my wince.

"You were asleep." I glared.

He slapped me again,making me fall onto the bed. He started kissing on me and stripping off the rest of my clothes."Sssstop!" I winced. 

"No,you need my love." he smirked and started stripping off his clothes. "Nooo I don't...please...don't..." I cried. He hit me again,"Shut up." 

..

The next morning,I felt disgusted with myself,I sighed. I got up and tiptoed to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet because I was so disgusted with myself I guess.

I brushed my teeth and then I grabbed my razor and made a couple marks on my wrists. I then cleaned up and got in the shower.

I stepped out and slipped on my outfit.[Outfit on the side]

I tiptoed outside and got in my car and drove to McDonald's to get me some breakfast. I pulled over and started eating my breakfast in the car.

"Can't wait to see you today :-) " Joe texted me,making me smiled,
"Can't wait 2 c u and ur brothers 2day,dork :) " I texted back.

I looked at the clock,'12:32'

Crap,I'm going to be late! I drove to the studio in a hurry. I ran inside,"Good afternoon,Demi." Catherine greeted,"Morning." I went into my studio,made my coffee and  sat down and slipped on my headphones,"Welcome,you are now listening to Demi." I smiled.

"We are going to have a special guest or should I say guests." I laughed a little,"But first,let's start our day with some Bruno Mars,Just The Way You Are.

I pressed play and saw the Jonases walked in,I put my headphones down and went to them,"Hey guys,I'm Demi Lovato." I smiled.

"I'm Nick Jonas,and this is Kevin Jonas." Nick smiled,"Well it's great to finally to meet you." I smiled,"Yeah you too." Kevin smiled and walked off with Nick getting ready.

"Hey you." Joe smiled and hugged me,
"Hey dork." I giggled.

I saw him look down,"What happened?..." he ran his thumb softly over my cuts on my wrist,I became speechless,"Um..cooking..yeah totally cut myself from cooking..yeah." I bit my lip.

"Oh...what about these bruises?" he looked at me,concerned.

"I'm a clutz." I smiled a little,he laughed a little,"Oh I understand."

 "I notice you are wearing your ring again.." I bit my lip,"Yeah...she came to my hotel and agreed on marriage counseling.." Joe shrugged.

"Oh..well that's good." I smiled,"Gotta head back.." I walked him in the studio and I got in my spot and slipped on my headphones,"So we're back and back with our special guests....please welcome the Jonas Brothers!!" I smiled and clapped.

"Thank you for having us." Nick smiled,
"My pleasure." I smiled.

"I got a question for you Miss Lovato." Joe smiled and I smiled through sipping my coffee,"Okay." 

"You said you dislike the Jonas Brothers,then why in the world did you want to interview us?" Joe smiled,I laughed,"Change of heart,I guess." I laughed again.

"Good." Kevin smiled.

"So,when do we expect the new album?" I sipped my coffee,"Soon." Joe smirked.

"Don't you even!" I laughed,"I dunno..year 3000?" Kevin joked,I threw my head back laughing,"She probably don't get it since she doesn't like us." Nick chuckled.

"No,I actually know that one. I use to watch Disney Channel all the time and 'One day at lunch time..' always  came on." I laughed,"That's when you hated us right?" Joe laughed.

"Exactly." I laughed,"Sorry.

"What can we expect the new album?" I asked,sipping more of my coffee."A more mature sound,no more teen pop." Nick smiled. 

"Awesome,I might actually have to buy this album."  I smiled,"Oh,Catherine wants to know how are your marriages going?"

"Mine is going great,we're expecting our first child,it's really exciting." Kevin smiled,"Aw,congratulations!" I smiled.

"Mine is going aswell too." Joe sat back.

"Great." I smiled.

"Are you musically instrumental?" Nick asked,
"What? Sorry,I'm homeschooled so.." I laughed with everyone else,
"Do you play any instructments?" Nick asked.

"I use to play piano..but um.....I got it taken away.." I bit my lip.

"Oh that sucks." Nick smiled,"I know.." I shrugged.

"Well,those are the Jonas Brothers,thanks for coming." I smiled,"Thanks for having us." Joe winked. "Now,I'm going to play one of my favorite songs from you guys." I  smiled.

"So this song is for anybody who is missing somebody right now,here is When You Look Me In The Eyes.

...

I put my heads down,"What a great night." I smiled to Catherine.

"Hey Demi." Joe walked out,making me jump,"What are you doing here?" I looked at him,"I gotta show you something.." Joe took my hand and took me his car and we got in and he started driving,"Are you going to tell me?" I looked at him.

"No." he smiled. 

He finally parked his car and got out,"The theater?" I looked at him confused,"Trust me." he smiled and took me inside,"I wanna hear you play.." Joe took me to the piano.

"Joe..I haven't played in fore--"
"I won't judge you.." Joe smiled.  I sighed,"Fine.." I sat down and started playing.

"Four years old with my back to the door

All I could hear was the family war
Your selfish hands always expecting more
Am I your child or just a charity award?" I started singing and playing..

"You have a hollowed out heart

But it's heavy in your chest
I try so hard to fight it but it's hopeless
Hopeless, you're hopeless

Oh, father, please, father
I'd love to leave you alone
But I can't let you go
Oh, father, please, father
Put the bottle down
For the love of a daughter
Oh"

I started crying so I stopped.

"Demi?..." Joe looked at me,I got up from the piano chair,"You don't want to be friends with me Joe!" I cried,"Why not?.." He looked at me,"You don't want to like me..."

"Demi?"

"I have an abusive father,Joe...he heard me singing..and he broke my keyboard..and....I'm not perfect like your wife,Joe." I sniffled.

"Demi,I never said you have to be perfect..hell,Ashley isn't perfect either. You really think I don't want to be your friend because of your past?" Joe looked me in the eyes.

"That's not all of it..I'm not a virgin!" I cried out,"Demi,you are really confusing me..I'm okay that you're not a virgin,because I'm not." 

"No...Joe...you don't get it,Nobody does!" I cried,I pulled away from his grip,"What do I don't get?" Joe asked.

"This..." I sighed and wiped the makeup off my face and took off my white shirt and raised my black tank,revealing all my bruises.

"What the hell happened?!" Joe scanned my bruises. "I self harm,Joe..I do it because it relaxes me from this pain.." I sniffled. "Demi,tell me who did this."

"My boyfriend Nathan." I choked out.

"That's it,I'll kill him. I don't care. He has no right to do this to a girl." Joe closed his fists. "No,Joe,stop."I sighed.

"Why do you allow him to do this?"  Joe asked,"Because...he's a strong person then I am..if I runaway,it would make it worse..he threatens me saying if I break up with him...he'll kill me,Joe...that does make a better idea then being ali--"

"Don't you say that,Demi." Joe came to me,placing his hands on my cheeks,"Everyone has  the reason to live,don't say you deserve to live." he looked me in the eyes,"You deserve to be alive as much as I do. You have a purpose,Demi. It's having that radio show helping people with their problems,you heal people. You save people's lives....you saved mine. If you die,imagine people not having answers to their problems." Joe looked me dead in the eye.

I snuggled my head onto his chest,closing my eyes.

--------------------------------------

Aw :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 457 40
After getting pregnant at 16 Maya knew her life would be difficult but now how much.
23.8K 1.5K 75
Demi Lovato is fresh out of treatment once again and is on an entirely new journey and feeling healthier and happier than ever. Demi starts the proc...
110K 2.7K 61
|| A.U LUKE HEMMINGS FANFIC|| A story in which a girl named Janet Johnson tries to break the walls of Luke Hemmings, the schools Fuck Boy. He has nev...
26.6K 971 41
This is my take on what life would be like for the Gibbs and David children in teenage years. Throughout the story, there will be many light, cheerf...