Changing My World

By QuietStampede

Sequel to battlefield of changes. School has started again. Will she fit in and who will become her enemies... More

The Beginning
Don't care
Yet again it happens
When it all began to go wrong...
Giving up and giving in to my darker side
Letting in All Out
Meltdown
Detention
Tears
Goodbye...
Depressingly Shocking
Escape plan
Seeking Help
Darkest Dreams
Care Home N.o 3?
Familiar Faces
It's happening again...
Domino Effect
Expect the Unexpected
You tell the same lie...
Off with her head!
The end of everything
Toast and jam
Rory
Welcome Home Into My Arms
Trying to reach out to you...
You never listen!
Too much to cope ....
So done with these feelings...
Darkest Fears
My room...
Fishtail
Nightmares come true just like dreams do...
One bad night after another...
Intruder
Making it
Invisible Bruises
Revenge
Girly gossping?
Costume Time
Not so happy halloween...
So close...
Makeunder
Halloween
Catastrophe...
I honestly hated Ryan...
You don't and deep down you know you don't
For goodness sakes....
Curious Defelopments...
Almost There
The secret comes out...
Inspection Day
Interview
Lost forever
When things got worse...
Further and Further...
Box
Surprises in store...
Keeps getting worse...
Big Mistake...
Sweet sweet dreams...
Opening the box...
Home at last
Movie Marathon
Sick Day!
Schools in
Reading
Wow, great start me(!)
Slow us down
Confiscation
Cross Country
In with the coats and jackets
Cool Beans
Activity
How fast things can change
Just need our own space
Raging Fire
Everything is Changing
Talk it out
First of the Fights
Unexpected Blackmail
Learning the lines
The Warning
Results
Letter
Runaway.....Again
The End of Everything...
Cover Comp
Book Three is Up!

Police Box

466 16 2
By QuietStampede

It's just gone 8 and I have barely slept at all. Mai Lee's words were ringing round my head over and over, repeating themselves in a spiral of confusion and meaningfulness.

I dragged myself out of bed and went down for breakfast. Having eaten almost nothing yesterday, I'm so hungry I feel I might pass out.

As I approach the kitchen, I can hear everybody talking excitedly. I don't know what about. Oh well, time to face the music.

As soon as I set foot in the kitchen, the whole room goes silent and everybody turns to look at me, including Ryan.

Everybody remained silent as I walked over and took a seat on the end of the table, next to Ryan who, like everybody else, was minding his own business, waiting for breakfast to be served.

"So can we Mike, please?" Tyler randomly begged.

Mike nodded at him. "Ok Tyler but if anything goes wrong, it's on you!" Mike then got up and left us kids alone in the dining room with Mai Lee. She placed some plates of toast and cereals down and then left as well.

"What was he on about?" I whispered to Ryan, louder than I meant to.

"The big dumping ground sleepover!" Tyler stated proudly.

"The what?!" I questioned, practically choking on my toast.

"The big dumping ground sleepover! You'll see" he said.

"Sounds a bit weird Tyler" I sighed.

"At least she's talking to us now" Carmen said.

"Yeah, sorry guys, about that. Hard times, you know..."

"We understand" said Tee. It's weird. I don't like or hate Tee. She always tries to poke her nose in where it isn't wanted but she's also there for me sometimes. I don't get it. It's so confusing.

"Thanks Tee. But seriously Tyler, a sleepover?"

I looked at Tyler, who whispered something to Jody. Jody's eyes lit up and she instantly smiled. They both looked over to me and Tyler said "come on Jody. Lots of planning to do before the event..."

They then both got up and ran off upstairs in fits of laughter and excitement to plan this sleepover or whatever. I just decided to eat my breakfast without getting involved in anything else. I may be talking but that doesn't mean I have forgiven anybody for anything, specially not Mike.

Breakfast finished and I was sat in the living room, watching Floss do her dance. She isn't that great but it really makes her happy and if you say no, you'll soon be sorry.

When she was down I started clapping. "Well done Floss that was really good?"

"How good?"

"Brilliant! I loved it!"

"Ahem" Tyler cleared his throat from the doorway before walking up to us and giving each of us a folded up piece of paper, before walking off in the direction of the dining room.

I looked at Floss who happily skipped away without even looking at her paper.

"You got one too?" Asked Ryan as he sat beside me on the sofa.

"Yeah do you know what it is?"

"Open it up"

I unfolded the paper to see a colourful note written in rather poor handwriting.

'THE BIG DUMPING GROUND SLEEPOVER!

Hi there. Everybody is invited to a sleepover, tonight, in the lounge.
Bring your duvet and pillow and get ready for popcorn, films, karaoke and much more!

When: Tonight, 18:00pm
Where: The lounge

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

(Mike approved)'

"Tyler..." I sighed.

"What?!"

"I need to find Tyler"

"Heard my name" he said coming in.

"You!" I yelled in frustration storming up to him. "Is this some lame attempt to cheer me up?"

"Well, yeah. Sort of...."

"Tyler, don't..." Ryan warned.

"We were only being nice!" He defended.

"And Marie and I will both be there. Right?" He nudged. "RIGHT?!!"

"Yes" I said through gritted teeth. Tyler smiled triumphantly at Ryan before running off.

"Why don't you want to go?" Ryan asked.

"I just don't feel like it. Why does everybody assume I definitely do want to go?"

"Because it will be fun.."

"What? Listening to Tyler singing karaoke at the top of his lungs is fun is it?"

"Hanging out with us all will be fun, you can get to know everyone a bit better too. You never really did that when you first came..."

"Oh yes because you're such great friends with everyone(!)?"

"Why are you having a go at me?"

"Because you're having a go at me!"

"Well how about we go to the park or something instead of ripping into each other?"

"Sure. Why not?!"

We both got our shoes on and I grabbed my phone. Ryan told Mike where we were going and then we set off.

We were walking along the road that lead to the park when there was a really weird sound. "Shush, Ryan listen" I snapped as I froze on the spot. The sound stopped and was replaced by a smaller creaking sound.

"Miss Marie Riley?" Asked a male voice from behind.

I turned round to see a blue telephone box on the pavement. The door was open and a man, with crazy dark hair, wearing a suit and tweed like blazer and bow tie was standing there, staring at me.

"Yes that's me..."

"Who are you?" Said Ryan, finishing my sentence and holding onto my hand for safety. Then a young lady with bright ginger hair showed up behind him.

"Is that the girl?" She asked, a strong Scottish accent lacing her voice.

Then Rory, the nurse from a while ago turned up too. "Yes that's her, Hi Marie, told you I'de come for you!"

"Marie, explain please!" Ryan said.

"That's Rory, the nurse from when I was in hospital. Im guessing that's Amy and the doctor?"

Rory nodded and Amy waved at me. The doctor just looked like he was in a hurry for something.

"The doctor is a time lord, they go with him, through time and space saving the world..."

"Marie I really think we should go back..."

"No Ryan! They are here to take us on an adventure though time and space." I turned back to them. "That is why you're here right?"

"Corse it is. Step into my tardis!" The doctor said. Without hesitation Ryan and I followed him into the blue box.

Hang on? How is it so big?

I looked round the room then ran outside and circled the tiny box, then back inside. It's big, outside, it's small.

"I don't get it" I said bluntly.

"Bigger on the inside!" The doctor yelled before playing with a few of the controls and closing the door.

"Bigger on the inside?" I asked confused.

"You'll get used to it" said Amy through giggles.

Ryan stood next to me and held my hand again.

"So, where and when do you guys wanna go?" The doctor asked. He is acting really excited and silly, for a grown man anyway.

Ryan and I looked at each other and shrugged. How are we supposed to answer that question.

"Ok then Marie, give me your hand"

Reluctantly, I let go of Ryan's hand and gave it to the doctor. He dragged me over to where there was a weird, white glowing thing on the controls.

"Stick your hands in there" he said.

"Why? What does it do?!" Ryan asked, obviously extremely edgy about the whole situation.

"The tardis reads you and knows a time that really matters to you, or a time that you really need to see. Then, the tardis will take us there."

I did as he said. I put my fingers inside the white thing which felt weirdly soft and the tardis began buzzing.

"Geronimo!" Yelled the doctor as he flipped a few more switches. "Hold on tight!" He said.

Everybody instantly gripped onto the bars that surrounded the weird platform thing we're standing on. I kept my hands in the white thing as the room began to shake and lights were flashing everywhere.

There was a big thud and the tardis crashed, sending me flying against the metal bars landing on my hip!

The shaking then stopped and so did the flashing lights. Everybody peeled themselves up out of the weird positions we were all in.

"Are you alright?" Ryan asked as he helped me up.

"I've hurt my hip but I'll probably be ok" I replied as I got to my feet.

"Let's see" said the doctor bringing a screen round. "Not on earth that's for sure. Let's go see shall we?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 8.3K 17
Gerard and Mikey Way get bullied. They move to a whole different town after their mother gets transferred and have to go to a new school. Will this s...
Not So Secret By Ema

Teen Fiction

162K 5.8K 48
*Dirty Little Secret Sequel* They've been through thick and thin; had several fights and mishaps. But they've always gotten over them, right? Until n...
3.8K 65 21
Coming from a rough past what will the new girl do when everyone finds out about her past? Will she have to leave Hi5 Studios and if she does what wi...
73.9K 2.5K 27
Have you ever wanted to be the bad girl of the school? The girl who everyone fears, the girl who's hot yet freaking badass? Well so does Alex. It's...