Tortured Love (One direction...

By one_direction1908

Charlotte, along side One Direction, is kidnapped. Abused by their kidnappers, the group needs to link togeth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note (please read!!)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
New Story!
Update

Chapter 24

1.1K 21 0
By one_direction1908

Charlotte's POV

I woke up feeling like I was back at home in the dead of winter. My teeth chattered and my stomach hurt from tensing so hard that it felt like I'd just done 50 crunches in a row. I forced my body to relax and reached down to pull the blankets up tighter.

All I grabbed was a fistful of my pants. Groaning, I opened my eyes in search of the covers. By the light of a nightlight I had found earlier, I saw that there were no blankets covering me or Harry. What the hell?

I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep in this temperature so I got up and slipped out of the room after grabbing a sweater. Might as well go check on Niall.

As I descended down the stairs, I felt the temperature drop further. The concrete sent goosebumps up my legs. I heard Niall's snores and teeth chattering so I looked closer. His blankets were no where to be found either. What the hell was going on?!

This wasn't a natural cold; it was them. They were torturing us again! This time, they planned to freeze us. Having no blankets made things even worse and they knew that. Niall shouldn't be down here; this is the coldest part of the house.

I shook him gently, whispering "Niall. Wake up"

"What....it's bloody cold! Where are the blankets?" He shivered.

"I think it's them. All the blankets are gone. Upstairs is slightly warmer so let me help you up. I'll find something for you to keep warm with" My thoughts were already racing with possibilities for warmth.

"Okay" Niall nodded and we made our way upstairs and on the couch.

"I'll be right back" I said

I made my way back to the basement and pulled the fitted sheet off both the beds. It wasn't a blanket but it was the next best thing. It wasn't the time to be picky. I saw that my fingers were ghostly white and shaking when I pulled the sheet off the second bed.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp crack against my skull. Before I could even turn around, I was thrown onto the ground and someone climbed on top of me. A fist was jammed into my windpipe so I couldn't call out. I fought blindly, kicking and throwing my fists.

Finally, I saw who my attacker was; Lucy.

She punched me repeatedly in the face, drawing blood from my nose and mouth. I spat a mouthful of saliva and blood into her face. Momentarily distracted by wiping her face, I threw another punch which finally connected with flesh. Man, punching someone almost hurt as much as getting hit myself.

Ignoring the pain, I rolled us so that I was on top and had more control. Lucy clawed wildly, managing to draw blood on my arm. I just kept bringing my fist down on her face. I wanted to knock her out so she couldn't hurt me and maybe we could use her as leverage to get out!

Lucy reached above and I realized, a second too late, that she had pulled out a drawer from the cabinet. She hit me with it, spilling its contents, and I rolled off. I was dazed and confused now. Everything seemed to be tilted and I didn't know if I was moaning or there was a ringing in my ears. Maybe both.

Lucy kicked me in the ribs a few times. I was too weak to fight back now.

"Wow, your pathetic" she sneered.

"What the hell is going on?" I spat, struggling not to yell. Talking really hurt!

"The cold?" I nodded, trying to keep the talking to a minimal.

She shrugged "Ask your boyfriend" she dragged the last word out.

"Harry? What's he got to do with anything" I demanded, rubbing my jaw.

"Do you think Harry's a good kisser?" She asked suddenly. I looked at her in disgust. I wasn't going to talk to her about what I had for breakfast, let alone about Harry.

Lucy continued on "He was decent but didn't move much"

Um...excuse me?!?

"What about you talking about you crazy bitch?!" I yelled, instantly regretting it. Gosh, this hurt!

"Like I said, ask your boyfriend" she replied and went through the space under the sink.

I groaned and curled up in a ball. I knew I needed to go upstairs because laying on the cold concrete didn't help. I pressed my cheek to the cold cement and groaned. I saw a few dark spots on the floor so I dipped my shaky fingers in and saw that it was blood. My blood.

And possibly her blood; I got in a few good hits too. But I couldn't compete with a drawer to the face. I pressed my finger tips to my temple, where I was hit, and winced. That would bruise badly but I would heal I guess. Another thing to add to the list of injuries.

Not being able to stand the cold anymore, I got up. I grabbed the sheets, careful not to get blood on them, and stumbled up the stairs. I staggered to the living room and dropped the blankets on Niall.

"What happened?!" He asked, seeing my face.

"Nothing" I replied. I turned back and went into the kitchen to get an ice bag.

Niall hobbled into the kitchen "Charlotte, what happened to you? Do I need to get Harry?"

"No!" I pressed the ice bag to my face and pushed my hair back. I must look awful right about now.

"Let Harry sleep" I told Niall.

"Then what happened?" He sat down.

"It was nothing. Lucy was there and we got into it. She hit me with a drawer and left" I explained. I left out the part about her apparently kissing Harry. I needed to talk to Harry first before I jumped to conclusions.

"That's it?" Niall pressed.

"Yeah" I replied. He nodded, not convinced but let it drop.

"You should get under the blankets. It's so cold!" I said, shivering. He nodded, probably too cold to argue, and went into the living room, flopped onto the couch, and crawled under the make-shift blankets.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked.

"I'll be fine" I offered a pathetic smile "try and get some sleep"

He nodded "you too"

I shuffled back into the room, grabbed fresh clothes, and went into the bathroom. I stripped down and got into the shower. I scrubbed my face, getting all the blood off.

Suddenly, jets of icy water hit my body. I stumbled back, hopping from foot to foot, trying to get away from the icy water. I fell over the edge of the tub, taking the shower curtain with me, and hit the floor. I cried out then curled up, trying to stay warm.

"Charlotte?" I heard Harry trying to open the door. When he couldn't, Harry started to bang on the door urgently.

"I'm fine" My voice was rough like sandpaper "they turned the hot water off...and the heat off. And took the blankets"

"Please come out" he begged.

"Okay, give me a sec" I put the curtain back up, got dressed, and brushed my hair. My wet hair was crispy it was so cold.

I emerged from the bathroom and was instantly enveloped in Harry's arms. He stroked and pressed his cheek to my hair. I rested my good cheek on his chest and listened to the thumping of Harry's heart.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah, sorry I woke you" he pulled back and gasped when he saw my face.

"That isn't from that fall, is it?" He asked.

"No. I got hit with a drawer" I replied. He looked confused so I told him all of what happened.

"What did she mean, Harry?" I begged, pleading with my eyes.

Harry let me go and covered his face. He stepped back and sat down on the bed. I sat next to him and put a hand on his back.

"Harry, please tell me. I deserve the truth"

"Okay" he sighed and uncovered his face but didn't make eye contact "Lucy told me to break up with you to get Niall back. Another condition was to...kiss her. I didn't want to but what could I do?" He looked so ashamed and embarrassed.

I processed it, taking a deep breath and biting the inside of my cheek.

"I'm so sorry" Harry said.

"It was for Niall" I said slowly "I understand"

He finally looked at me "you're not mad?"

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it "It wasn't by choice. I get it"

"I love you" he leaned it and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him and he cupped my face.

I smiled through the kiss and mumbled against his lips "I love you too"

He pulled back and brushed my face with his thumb "are you sure you're okay?"

"I'll live" I assured him.

"Why don't you let me help you bandage those?" He asked.

"Okay" I nodded and Harry went into the bathroom. Before following him, I grabbed one of his black, zip up hoodies and brought it to him. I'm sure he was just as cold as I was.

Harry took it and I sat on the counter. But instead of putting the sweater on, he draped it around my shoulders. I blushed a deep red and mumbled a thank you.

Harry dabbed some gauze on my face and bandaged what he could. He also wiped off the last of the blood.

"Anything else?" He asked. I thought about it them pulled up my sleeve to examine the scratches. Harry sighed, looking quite angry, and taped some gauze on. He bent down and lightly kissed my arm which made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Better?" He grinned, meeting my eyes again.

"Yes, thank you" I replied.

"Anything else need kissing better?" He offered.

I giggled "Whatever you think is best, doctor"

He kissed my temple and trailed kisses down to my lips. I slipped my hands up his chest and he cupped my face. Soon, his hands traveled down to slip up my thighs, past my hips, and up to my shoulders. Using a delicate touch, he tipped my face up to nibble at my neck.

Moaning, I pushed my fingers through his curls and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Harry's lips found their way back to mine and he bit my lip a little which I enjoyed.

"That's one way to warm things up" he murmured against my lips.

I laughed and pulled back a little "I like this way a lot better"

He chuckled and pulled me down off the counter. Harry lead me to the bed and we laid down. He automatically put his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"Get some sleep. I'll keep you warm" Harry told me. Even though my face still seriously hurt, I was comfortable enough to drift off for a few more blissful hours.

**

McKenna's POV

I woke up so cold I could barely stand it. I missed Niall's warm body next to me. I missed Niall singing me to sleep. I missed Niall.

I got up and felt along the wall for the door nob. When I found something that felt relatively like the door nob, I twisted and pushed. I rubbed my eyes as I silently slipped down the hall and down into the basement.

It was pitch black down there so I walked down to the bottom of the steps and whispered "Niall?" All I got back was silence.

"Niall? Wake up" I whispered again but still I heard nothing. Not even his rhythmic breathing with the occasional snore. I stumbled up the stairs and flicked the light on. I went back down and saw the beds stripped of their covers and no Niall.

I also saw things scattered and worse yet: blood. I felt dizzy and nauseous. I fell back against the wall to support myself and pressed my hand to my mouth. I already felt tears running down my face.

I couldn't loose Niall again! I just got him back! No, this isn't happening. It's all a dream. I will wake up and Niall will comfort me and sing me back to sleep like he always does, safe in his arms!

I walked in more and saw the bathroom door was open enough for me to see the space under the sink was open again. I didn't think. I just went in and crawled into the space. I was shanking, not from the cold but, with rage.

They took Niall and I needed him back! If they killed him...again, then mine wasn't a rescue mission anymore.

I would be out for blood.

__________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Please don't forget to fan, vote, and comment! Hope you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 524 19
Harry Styles is taken. What will the band do? How will they cope? Will they get Harry back?...
10.7K 298 37
The boys of One Direction are going through a bit of a block through their third tour and album. They're having trouble coming up with the last five...
4.6K 96 23
One Direction AU. FINISHED When stopping at an out of the way bank, Jasey and her friend Stella never imagine they'd meet One Direction, nevertheless...
223K 5.9K 51
Amy is entered into an unknown world when she comes across a boy named Niall. He will try to fight his urges and stay away from her, but will fail mi...